INTO THE PIT

While all that was going on in the Arcade, Michael Afton was inside Kid's Cove. It was dark, the backup Generator didn't seem to light it back up, with that, Michael shines his light, searching for Moondrop, but he was nowhere to be seen. He looked up, down, left and right, even in the corners, behind him too, but nothing.

"Moon! Come on out!" He loudly demands as he slowly backed up near the Ball Pit, which is when he felt his ankle get grabbed and pulled inside with a sudden yelp, which was quickly muffled by the Balls.

Into the Pit, Michael Afton was met with nothing but the bright red light, clearly the light of Moondrop's eye. He found himself choking, his neck firmly grasped, soft, fluffy paws wrapped around, slowly draining the air out of Michael's lungs. He couldn't fight back, all he could do was stare inside the eyes of the Animatronic, that mixed with the lack of oxygen causing him to see a fuzzy scene.

Oddly enough, the scene that Michael Afton saw before him had nothing to do with Moondrop or Sundrop, but instead, he saw a Purple Guy, slaughtering children, it was a blurry recap of The Missing Children's Incident, the details weren't able to be made out, but Michael had already seen such vile details before, but things were different now, after the deed was done, Michael saw the aftermath.

What Michael Afton saw before him, was the Purple Guy looking down at a sixth child, a possible victim. Was there and extra 6th dead child? Was Sundrop possessed too? Maybe the Cupcake? No. The purple Killer didn't take the child's life, keeping her alive. That's when Michael noticed that the victim looked almost like his Sister, Elizabeth Afton, but it wasn't her.

"I used to have a Daughter like you... You will be a suitable replacement, Vanessa Shelly..." The Man said, causing Michael's eyes to open wide. Before he could think, the grip to his neck faded, and the red light was gone. Something was pulling him out the Ball Pit, it was a different texture, a texture more accurate to Suns.