JUST GOLD

Just when he thought his life was going to be ripped away just like that, and the sacrifice of the Animatronics he once feared would be in vain, a golden shine appeared before Michael Afton. The head of Fredbear crying deep and distorted with such upset at Vanny that it caused her to jump out of her skin. Fredbear just stood there, blood staining his mouth, a permanent reminder of the trauma Michael inflicted on his Family. Tears of black inky matter leaked down his souless voids too, Mike could only barely make out the sound coming out the mouth of the apparition before him. It was all mumbled and gravelly, but what he could make out was one thing.

"I forgive my Brother, let me rest in peace!!!" Mike's heart dropped as he heard this, he had been focusing so much on beating himself up for his sins, when all Evan Afton wanted was to rest in peace. But at the same time he felt warm inside with the fact that he had been forgiven, as it was a huge weight on his shoulders.

Soon after breaking from her frightened, frozen state, Vanny begun to charge. Sliding on the ground to grab her Knife back up, using her momentum in an attempt to strike Fredbear down, but due to being an apparition, it didn't affect him, not once. Although it was clear that Evan Afton was losing his fight for control against the other Spirit sharing the Animatronic, so Michael Afton had to work fast on beating Princess Quest through the pacifist route.

"Get out of the way, we're doing you a favour!!" Vanny exclaims with impatient annoyance, attempting to fight to stop Michael, but Evan wasn't letting her get anywhere near him.

Unfortunately, the war for control of the Animatronic got so bad, that Evan Afton lost, and Fredbear suddenly poofed away in a bright golden light, which was quickly cut through like Butter. It was all up to Michael Afton now, and his determination. Vanny was already charging him, they were neck and neck. Michael had spared the Monster and went through the door, into the Vault, where a scene played of the red Old Man turning purple, as if to show his true colours as a representation of William Afton. Only to explode into tiny little pixels. It was done.

The most Vanny did was cut into Michael Afton's chin, as she turned back and looked at the Princess Quest Arcade Cabnit, to see the simple words 'Factory Reset'. With that, she falls unconscious on top of Michael, whose vision seems to go blurry only for a moment.