THE NEW AND IMPROVED FAZBEAR'S FANTASY AND FUN

Later in the day, the beginning of the night in fact, Michael Afton drives his way through the Parking Lot of the bigger, better, new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, and parks his Car at the front of the Building. He closes the Car door with his Sister, Elizabeth Afton beside him, while they both confidently observe the large, imposing Establishment, ready to start Michael's first shift, and reunite with some old friends. 

As Michael Afton and his Sister wandered inside through the Lobby, they were met with the grand Dinning Room, bigger and better with red and white striped tables, that held party hats on top, the floor was freshly clean and covered in tiles of bright blue and green. Posters were everywhere, showing art of the brand-new designs for Freddy Fazbear, who was shiny, fresh, with a wide, charming smile, round jolly blue eyes, with rosy red cheek. Meanwhile, Bonnie The Bunny and Chica The Chicken were both similar, although Chica's cheeks were pink, Bonnie's were a bright lavender, Bonnie having big bucked teeth, and Chica's bib read 'Let's Rock!' instead of the 'Let's Eat!' from the last Location. Something common with all the Animatronics were that they all had stars on their chests, as well as what looked to be speakers on their stomachs, They all had shoulder pads too, it was certainly a Rockstar vibe Fazbear Entertainment were going for. Foxy The Pirate Fox was missing from the Poster for some reason, however.

Done with looking over the Poster, Michael Afton and his Sister press the showtime button, which opened the Stage curtains, with the Animatronics suddenly springing to life, singing and dancing with delight. Seeing the Animatronics in person showed extra details, such as the fact that the fun Character's looked much more appealing, with a lack of wrinkly latex, now replaced by smooth shiny plastic around the face and stomach areas, with fur all around the rest of their bodies. Chica The Chicken wore makeup, with a bright pink bow in her fur, while Bonnie The Bunny and Freddy Fazbear both had bottom jaws that opened up and down like those of a Ventriloquist Dummy, identified by the seams. Michael was slightly creeped out, the advertising had shown something much more appealing. But Elizabeth Afton felt nothing but excitement as the show went on, which put Mike's mind at ease.

Finally done with their performance, it was 12 AM, the night had started. The main three step down from the Stage and look Elizabeth Afton over like Mannequins. Michael Afton was afraid that maybe they had lost all their Humanity and would attack again. But that was simply far from the case, as Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie The Bunny, and Chica The Chicken all greet Elizabeth, all seeming to have voices of some kind, now the speakers in their chests made sense. Freddy was jolly in his voice, with a slight edge, while Bonnie seemed to have a goofy persona, and Chica was energetic and overly excited. Seeing that the Animatronics had such personalities made Michael feel safe in leaving Elizabeth alone with her friends. He wanders through the Arcade, past the Prize Counter, where a huge purple and blue Present lay. Wandering past it and through a long open Hall and past the locked Part's And Service Room, Mike enters his Office. 

Not a door in sight, the Security Office was just a big open entrance in the middle with two small vents on each side, so at least he had great ventilation. Sitting down, Michael Afton turns on the Tape Recorder on his desk and gets to work.