SLEEPY-TIME CANDY

Meanwhile, in Kids Cove, Elizabeth Afton and her friends were having fun in the Ball Pit, fighting against each other playfully. Elizabeth throws a ball at Rockstar Freddy, who throws it back at Bonnie, then Chica, and then Sundrop, and now back to Elizabeth. This went on for a while, playing Hot Potato with the balls, and Ball Pit fights. But after a while, they got bored and wandered out of the Pit. Sundrop was joyful, happy he had a friend. Someone genuine, and not just some random kid he had to attend to. For once, he didn't just feel like a Daycare Attendant.

After coming out of the Ball Pit, the Band decide to play a drawing Game. None of the Animatronics had drawn something in their lives, so they were nervous about it failing, especially Sundrop, who was surely a nervous wreck, just a part of his personality of needing everything to be perfect. The goal was to draw each other the best they could. Elizabeth Afton got to draw Sun, who had to draw her back, Rockstar Freddy had to draw Chica and vice versa. Unfortunately, Rockstar Bonnie wasn't able to draw anything, before noticing Candy Cadet, deciding to draw it.

After a while, they were all finished with their drawings, with Rockstar Bonnie showing his rendition of Candy Cadet, which was just a square with strips of rainbow going to the side. It was easy to tell who it was, and it was simply adorable, although wobbly with the lineart. Everyone clapped in support as Rockstar Freddy and Chica both show each other their drawings. Chica had drawn Freddy Fazbear the best she could, although it was missing a few important details like arms. The text was misspelled, reading 'Feddy Faber' instead of the correct 'Freddy Fazbear'. Meanwhile, Freddy's drawing on Chica gave her the completely wrong body type, pink shorts, and the bib had the completely wrong text, saying 'Let's Party!' Instead of the correct 'Let's Rock!'. Everyone clapped again, celebrating the drawings and complementing them like they did Bonnie's.

Now it was time for Elizabeth Afton and Sundrop to show their work. After that time her and her friends were apart, she had really improved, having a full on sketch of Sundrop in a chibi style. Everyone was amazed, clapped and cheered. Adored what was by far the best drawing of them all. Sun was nervous, but it was now time for him to show his own. He finally gave in for a moment and showed it in sheer embarrassment, but nobody laughed like he suspected. Everyone had their eyes widened and jaws to the floor. Sun was confused at such a reaction, but everyone were just complementing it like crazy, saying that he had won the contest for sure. It turned out that his programming was able to help him create a photo realistic sketch of Elizabeth. His ability to draw such a masterpiece was probably in his programming to help teach the kids to learn how to draw too.

Since Sundrop was the winner, he was the one to turn the knob on Candy Cadet to get a Candy. What he got was an Energizing Candy, Sun's brand. He smiles at this and puts it in Elizabeth Afton's mouth, wanting her to taste his favourite Candy that he wasn't able to eat. Seeming very happy as she seemed to enjoy it.

"Come to Candy Cadet again, and maybe I will tell you a sto-" Candy Cadets's usual spiel was drowned out with a fuzzy sound in Elizabeth's ears, that only she could hear. She tilts her head and turns it to the direction of the sound. The sound was in her head, but the figure she saw wasn't. A white Rabbit, with the bright red eyes she saw last night near Princess Quest. The figure was stalking Elizabeth.

It was then where the Power suddenly cut out in Kids Cove. The figure was gone, and Sundrop was yelling out in agony.

"No, no! Lights on, lights on!!!" He blurts out, trying to rip his faceplate off. Everyone was shocked, attempting to help Sun with his situation, but he quickly shoved them away.

"Run please! Run!!!" He screams as he fell backwards into the Ball Pit. Elizabeth and her Animatronic friends were stunned and scared. Watching as something slowly creeps their way out of the Pit. It was Sundrop, but with his sun rays were gone, one of his eyes were going red, and his face was painted in such a way where it looked like a crescent moon.

"Naughty girl... Naughty girl... It's past your Bedtime..." Moondrop said in such a creepy fashion. Nobody knew what to do, or how to stop it.

"You must be punished!" He growled out in a violent spat. It was then where Elizabeth got an idea, to go to the back for the Kids Cove generators to turn him back to normal, since that's what he seemed to be pleading and begging before such a scary transformation.

"Nighty night~" The creepy Jester said in an uncomfortable voice. Before leaping up into the air, where it was dark and shadowy. The darkness so overpowering that she couldn't even see Moon's bright red glowing eye.