SPRINGTRAPPED

Circus Baby didn't bite on Michael Afton like Fredbear did on Evan Afton, giving him a huge pit in his stomach, a fate worse than death, to live with the guilt that he had let everyone die around him, and hitting the nail on the head was Circus Baby's gentle voice that rang down to the now small man.

"This is your fault... It has always been your fault." The looming Animatronic told, with a harsh slam of the faceplates around her face, hiding the corpse in their well. It wasn't long before Michael heard a weak, pained cackle and clap to his side, and a raspy, yet familiar, impossible voice.

"Bravo... What a show, I've been watching all five episodes..." William Afton says in a droned out, internally dying voice, with weak coughs. Michael took a step back, his face in horror as he saw his Father's sheer will of putting his Family back together, keeping himself alive by a thread.

Michael Afton didn't seem to know how to react, which the Yellow Hare reviled in with Zombie like glee.

"Oh don't act so surprised, Michael... You should have known I would come back, as my agony lingers on... I can't move on until the deed is done." He says with a terrifying, broken laugh.

"You're a Monster!" Michael spat out, but the Yellow Hare was phased, as it stepped closer, pulling its Mascot head back to reveal the rotting, decomposing corpse of William Afton, he smelt awful.

"Oh no Michael... This is your doing..." William Afton spoke, his rotting mouth moving with the bottom jaw of a Mascot.

All of a sudden, Michael Afton heard the extremely worried screams of Sundrop. William Afton chuckled as he heard it too, looking over to the direction.

"Oh, would you look at that... Sounds like Vanny is eliminating the threat..." He spoke, referring to the Marionette, who seemed to make Michael nervous, but she warned him about his Sister's fate, and stopped Rockstar Chica from getting to him, he had to repay that.

"Stay here, The Cops will be here soon." Mike was stern in his demand, slamming the Part's And Service door on both him and Circus Baby, as he rushes to the Puppet's and Sundrop's aids.

"Oh, I'm counting on it..." The Yellow Hare spoke in a growling chuckle of a madman as he was trapped again. He had sprung the trap.