SUNSHINE

Michael Afton wasn't able to think much further about and try to find the figure that kept the Marionette at bay, as he was interrupted by the sudden scream of his little Sister, that shook the Pizzeria. It sounded like it was coming from Kids Cove, and so that's where we ran. As soon as he made his way inside, where the lights creepily flickered on. He saw that the Backstage door was open, so he rushed over and climbed up the Stage, into the Room, and what he saw was Sundrop with his gentle hand around Elizabeth Afton's head.

Michael Afton was deeply nervous from the scene before him, but saw that Sundrop was being gentle. Regardless however, he parts both him and his Sister.

"Woah, what's going on, what was that screaming about? And why were the lights in here out?" He asks, with Sun quickly apologising in a panic, trying his best to explain the situation, but he was hyperventilating and scared. Part of his hyperactive programming. Michael attempts to calm him down, with Elizabeth Afton attempting to chime in for him, but Sun was quick to cut the pair off.

"No! Leave Kids Cove, for your own safety! I'm broken!" He exclaims, being very judgemental of himself.

Before Elizabeth Afton or her big Brother could even react, Rockstar Chica chimes in to explain everything.

"Sundrop was build to be a Daycare Attendant, but Fazbear entertainment were lazy with his programming. They fused the Code from two different Animatronics from the 80s, so when the lights turn off, he switches personality to the negative one. That's what happened here, Elizabeth went to turn the lights back on." She casually explains, getting Michael Afton to think for a moment. He pretty much figured out everything about the Puppet that he wanted to know, and he could focus on the Bite on the fifth night, so he had a thought.

"Perhaps I can fix the lights tomorrow night, while Liz plays with others?" He suggests, wanting to make an effort to be friendly with his Sister's friends. Everyone smiles in response, and Sundrop was ecstatic, shaking Mike's hand in excitement as it turned to 6AM.