FAMILY PROMISE

Later at Home, after his younger Sister was sound asleep after a freezing tub of Ice Cream that she was rewarded with for being so brave that night, Michael Afton soon followed suite, already feeling very loopy from such an eventful day, decided to chock the mysterious shadow Hare as him just imagining his Father, which he wouldn't let control him. He would figure out Sundrops lights tomorrow night, needing sleep more than anything, and with that, he passes out.

In his Dream, Michael Afton was confused as he saw that he was no longer in Fredbear's Family Diner, the first time in so long that he had gone without seeing the violent, gorey display of his younger Brother's gruesome death. Instead, he found himself in a Hospital, seeing the now broken Man that he barely recognised as his Father, standing there over Evan Aftons Hospital Bed, it was clear Evan was in a Coma. His Father was silent and unmoving, its not like anyone would hear him, but Michael began to speak regardless, while Fredbear's purple shadow lingers over his Brother's body.

"Can you hear me...?" He asked, knowing that he couldn't, although he continued further with his speech.

"Heh, I know you can't... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." Mike says, letting his words linger for a moment.

"I'm a Monster who took your life away, and I don't deserve forgiveness..." He added, not knowing what else to say.

Before Michael Afton could think of anything more to say, his spin rang cold as he heard William Afton speak.

"Your broken... Your Brother is a brat... Your Mother divorced me and is trying to take custody away from me..." He spoke, his voice full of suppressed anger, sadness, and a sadistic urge that was brewing in the back of his eyes. William's eyes shone a glimmer of sinister purple.

"I will put you back together... I will put this Family back together..." William promises, as Michael's Dream faded in a purple mist.