TO BE BEAUTIFUL

Racing through the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, Michael Afton had one thing, and one thing on his mind alone, to save his little Sister from those under the control of whoever was around. Noticing Michael, Rockstar Bonnie tried to get in the way and stop him, using his Guitar as a Weapon against him, but determination held the Human in a tight grip, giving him the strength and awareness to grab the handle of the Guitar before it was struck down on his head, by using the momentum of his sprint, he was easily able to get Bonnie to topple down to the ground, letting go of the Guitar. He leaps over it as it fell, narrowly avoiding tripping over it, while dashing past Princess Quest, closer to the Prize Counter.

Before Michael Afton could make it into the Hallway which housed Rockstar Freddy, Elizabeth Afton, and the Parts And Service Room, Rockstar Chica had thrown her Cupcake Animatronic for his ankles.

"Pizza..~" Chica robotically drools down, like a creepy prerecorded voice line as the Cupcake was thrown, but Michael had learned his lesson from his last scuffle with the Animatronic's. He uses the Happiest Day Arcade Cabnit to shield him, letting the Cupcake crash into the Machine, which blew a fuse in the Animatronic's face, causing it to be decommissioned. It was one nasty shock, but Mike couldn't dwell on it for now, he had Chica to deal with, but before he could defend himself from her, the Marionette and Sundrop had got in the way of the Animatronic's attacks, fending her off for Mike to save his Sister. With that, he leaves for the main task at hand.

Quickly bursting through the doors of Parts and Service, Michael Afton was met with so many things at once, which he couldn't process, as he was tunnel visioned on Rockstar Freddy, the Clownish Springlock Suit below him, and his Sister's safety, which would soon be his downfall.

"Elizabeth!!!" As Michael would scream her name, a firm grip would come on his arms. As much as he resisted, they would not let him go. He was forced to watch as Rockstar Freddy leaned over the Springlock's, ignoring Mike's pleads and cries, as if he couldn't hear them. As the Hatch opened, he was met with a grizzly sight. She screamed for a moment, but only for a moment, as what remained was the rough crunching of bone, the twisting and slashing of metal tearing through skin. Most disturbing was oddly the fact that there was no blood, as if the suit was specifically designed to keep the blood from leaking as it closed up.

However, it only got worse. The Animatronic activated, with its cold blue eyes shifting to the familiar Emerald green of the once Elizabeth Afton. The Robot slowly stood up, its design was almost a match to Elizabeth herself, it was uncanny. The Animatronic stood up, tears welling up in Michael Afton's eyes as the figure behind him spoke in a familiar voice. Chills went up his spine as he heard exactly who it was.

"Isn't she beautiful, Mikey!? She's just like Evan, the Family is soon to be put back together!" It was the voice of Vanessa Afton, now with a crazed, evil voice that only a Father could love. Michael looks up at the horrific Clown that had taken his Sister from him, feeling like he was going to throw up as the Animatronic parted its faceplates, to reveal the souless, dead eyes of his Sister, the face nearly unrecognisable, with how it was contorted and twisted. Her eyes blackened voided that shined a subtle white, where agony showed itself.

"Oh what's that...? I hear the big man wants to give Circus Baby a big kiss!" Vanny spoke, as she pushed Mike for Circus Baby before him, a cruel twist of fate, as he had done the same thing to his Brother, William Afton's golden child.