PUPPET ON STRINGS

While his Sister was distracted by the unsettling entity that was Moondrop, Michael Afton was chased to his Security Office by the Marionette and its looming, mystical presence. It certainly acted different from all the rest. Michael tried putting his Freddy Fazbear mask on, but it did nothing, as the Puppet saw right through it. Mike was about to escape into the vent, but he felt that he couldn't move, stood frozen still like he was trapped in ice. Then he was made to turn towards the crying Doll behind him and take off his Freddy mask, as if he was being controlled like a Puppet on strings. But unlike Mike before them, the Marionette had no strings attached.

The Marionette slowly inched its way closer towards Michael Afton, knowing that he found out the truth of what happened to her. Almost as if she wanted him to be aware. Did she think he was his Father? No. The Puppet knew who he was, she knew what he did to his Brother, Evan Afton. She knew about the bite, but for some reason, she wasn't attacking. Did she know it was a mistake, or was she studying her prey? Whatever the answer, it was creepy as all hell. Always thinking, as if contemplating what to do with the Son of her and her friend's Killer. The Demon that slaughtered them. Took them from their Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters.

The Marionette suddenly paused out of nowhere, as if its focus was on something else. Its senses heightened. She looks into the hallway behind her, unmoving. Michael Afton looked at the hall to see what the Puppet saw, but he saw nothing, not a single soul. The air was thick, thick with an aura of cold static filled the air. The Marionette was drawn to it. Creepily floating that direction, only to stop as the sound of the Music Box rang in her and Michael's ears. The Animatronic was being soothed by an unknown entity that was winding but Box. The action felt almost sinister, as if the Puppet was getting away of someone's plans, and they wanted to seal the problem. Michael nervously and slowly wanders through the hall to investigate.