OVERPROTECTIVE

Racing through the Security Hall and past Parts And Service, Michael Afton was suddenly startled by a loud BANG! Almost as if someone was trapped and trying to escape. Michael wanted to help, but he didn't have a Key, but more importantly, Elizabeth Afton was his focus. He continued on as fast as he could, around the corner and through the Arcade, into the Dinning Room. Tensions were high.

Stopping in his tracks, Michael Afton watched as his Sister and her friends just stared at him, dumbfounded, although it was hard to tell the Emotions of the Animatronic's with their permanent smiles that were painted on their plastic faces.

"Are you ok Mike? What happened...?" Elizabeth Afton asks, observing how sweaty and shaken her older Brother was. He breathes heavily and stares at the Animatronic's in distrust.

"A white and pink Fox just attacked me! I thought they were friendly with their personalities!" Michael exclaims in an accusatory manner, he was thinking irrationally due to a constant desire to avoid a repeat of that horrific Birthday Party, not even processing that Fox was in a considerably worse state than that three Rockstars in front of him.

Seeing how angry and distrusting Michael Afton was and understanding why he felt this way, Rockstar Freddy pipes up to speak.

"I apologize for Foxy's behaviour, he used to be an entertainer at Kids Cove, telling the children Pirate stories. But the kids kept pulling him apart, to the point where the Employees couldn't be bothered to put him back together after some time, turning him into a take apart, put back together attraction." Freddy explains, which changed Michael's tune really quickly, coming back to his senses.

"So he did that because he's broken..." He says to himself, feeling very stupid in hindsight, since Foxy was a mangled mess when he encountered him. The Animatronics confirm this with a nod, and after that, Mike apologized sincerely

As the night ended, Elizabeth Afton waves goodbye at the three Animatronics who wave back with their painted smiles, before her now calm older Brother took her Home.