NOT SO SCARY

Sitting next to Sundrop, Michael Afton turns on his Flashlight as the light flickers off for a moment, keeping his dark personality at bay, before turning it back off to preserve battery life as they flicker back on suddenly. Michael notices as Sun sighs to himself deeply.

"Do you think I'll ever be fixed...? I don't want to harm Another child, let alone Lizzy..." He asks in a sombre tone, looking down to the ground. His words lingering in Mike's mind, as he thought about his Sister, Elizabeth Afton, and how her Aunt Jane kept treating her as someone who needed to be 'fixed'. With a deep sigh, he begins to respond.

"I don't think It's something that needs to be fixed. My Sister used to talk to air, and stayed silent, drawing. I didn't try to fix that, I learned to accept it as part of who she is, and that got her to open up more." He explains, only to see Sun shaking his head in a rapid motion, trying to affirm that this was different, and that Elizabeth's differences didn't cause her to harm others.

"My point is, Elizabeth was misunderstood, and maybe you misunderstand Moondrop." He counters, giving Sun a moment to think to himself.

After a moment to think and reflect, Sundrop erratically shook his head and jumped up, holding his head in distress.

"No! He's a Monster! He hurts others!! I shall now speak to that... Thing!!!" He yells out, roaring and screeching loud, mechanical sounds, to the point where Elizabeth Afton and the other three Animatronics wander in to check it out. Michael Afton remained calm, as Sun stopped, as he felt his hand on your shoulder.

"I used to consider Freddy and friends as Monsters, but Elizabeth got me to hang out with them, and understand them. Poor, tortured Souls, lashing out. Maybe Moon is lashing out too... You will never know if you don't try." He attempts to comfort. Little did he knew, he not only touched Sun's Motherboard, but the Motherboards of all the other Animatronics, and the heart of his Sister.

"Ok... I'll try... Thank you sir..." Sun trails off, feeling much better about himself. Mike nods and response and flashes a soft smile in response.

After a warm embrace, Michael Afton looks down at his Watch, it was 6AM, and time to go Home. Saying goodbye with Elizabeth Afton's friends. Elizabeth was proud that her Brother was finally bonding with the Animatronic's after so long of keeping his distance and distrusting them. They go Home after a good day of work, happier than ever before. But a shadow of a Hare stood, watching them from the darkness as they drove out the Car Park. Its eyes staring red, neon Daggers at the little Sister of Michael in the backseat.