A FAZERIFFIC DAY

In the morning, Michael Afton had decided to take his Sister for a morning trip to the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, to see how the location was in the daytime, and giving Elizabeth Afton some more time with her friends and to watch their Show. She was excited and giddy, and that put a warm smile around Michael's face, letting him forget about the unsettling words of his Father for a moment.

Stepping into Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, Michael Afton was shocked to find the place packed to the point where all the Tables were filled, and then some. Michael smiles and leaves his younger Sister to watch the Show on her own, trusting that the Animatronics would keep an eye on her. He keeps a deep sigh as a nice, fun friendship Song played, Elizabeth Afton and the Animatronic's friendship was strong, seeing her happy made him happy in return. With that, Mike wanders for Kid's Cove to inspect the area and see what was wrong with the lights, like promised.

As Michael Afton entered Kid's Cove, he saw Sundrop doing Arts and Crafts with the surrounding toddlers, while all the other kids were taking that Mangled Foxy Animatronic apart, and putting it back together again. Actions that made William Afton's words "I will put you back together" ring out in his mind, but his uncomfortability was soon cut short as one of the Parents who were looking over her child asked him a silly question.

"Hey, which one's your kid?" Michael chuckles as she asked that, clarifying that his Sister was in the Dining Room eating Pizza while he was inspecting the lights at Kid's Cove, since he worked there, and was going to fix it in the night when his shift started. But before he could continue chatting, Vanessa Afton came in to greet Mike, surprised that he was at the Pizzeria in the day.

Michael Afton was shocked to see Vanessa Afton there, since she should probably be at work, but it seemed Vanessa felt the same, as she playfully asked.

"What are you doing here so early? Your shift doesn't start until 12AM!" He laughs it off, and counters.

"Shouldn't you be at the Station?" Vanessa rolls her eyes at the retort, admitting that he had her there.

"Seriously though, why aren't you in work?" Michael asks in a now genuinely curious way, but Vanessa was still bringing the question back onto him. Although, it felt less like it was done in a jokey tone this time, and more like she was avoiding the question. Though, Michael shrugs it off as him not getting enough sleep, since he did work the night shift. Continuing the conversation, identifying the issue with the lights would have to come later.