MIDNIGHT MOTORIST

Later in the day, as it turned to night, particularly 12AM, Michael Afton and his little Sister arrives back at the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, with Elizabeth Afton's Animatronic friends greeting her as always. Night three had started, and in a big way too, as Elizabeth and her friends were distracted by Kids Cove, to allow Michael to focus on starting up the Arcade Machines with the quarters Vanessa Afton had given him. Princess Quest seemed to peek his interests, but he was more focused on Midnight Motorist, popping in the quarter.

As the Video Game started, Michael Afton was met with a purple Car on a road with other Cars of many fruity colours. The aim of the Game was to make it three laps down the road, while weaving in and out of traffic. Each lap added onto the amount of Cars on screen. It was an easy Game and Michael was having fun with such a breeze. As soon as lap two came, he began having a little trouble with his task. But all that gaming back in his youth helped him get past him. Nothing was fishy about the Game, not even at lap three, which in Mikes experience, normally had the more spooky stuff.

After a while of racing down that road, Michael Afton noticed a small gap in the right of the road, almost as if there was a turn. It was difficult to get to, but with his quick instincts and persistence, even taking hits from Cars, having one more life left, he managed to narrowly squeeze in. All of a sudden, the Car appeared on a long stretch of road, and now Michael could freely control the Car, as it was no longer an autoscroller. He moved the Car down, with the first thing he saw being a turn to the left. He makes the turn, only for the Car to stop, and a purple man come out. Michael knew who this represented, his Father. He noticed a mound of sorts, which he wandered towards, and as soon as he touched it, a dialogue box appeared on his screen.

"I will put you back together." It could only be assumed that it came from the Purple Guy, as the text was purple like his pixelated body. Through what the text said, Mike was able to figure out that this was a Gravestone, and there was only one person he would be grieving, that being his Son, Evan Afton.

Getting back into the virtual Car, Michael Afton controls his Father's Sprite down the road to yet another turn. Taking the turn, he was met with a Building with a neon sign that read 'JR's' Walking towards it, it was clear it was a Bar of some kind, through the way the green man in front spoke.

"You know you can't be here. You have had one too many drinks this night." Frustrated, the Purple Guy storms back to his Car and continues to drive, down the long stretch of road, only to arrive at a Location known as 'Fazbear And Friends', which most certainly was a rebranded Fredbear's Family Diner after that gruesome scandal before. That's when he sees it, a little girl. The scene suddenly turns to black.

All the sound coming from the Arcade Machine was that of rain, thunder, and general ambiance. As the scene slowly faded back in, there was a new perspective. A girl crying, locked outside Fazbear And Friends, with kids pointing at her and laughing as they all got their Cake from the redesigned Fredbear, now known as Freddy Fazbear. What Michael Afton noticed in the corner of the screen, however, was a Jack In A Box, moving and shaking, as if something was trying to get out. But the bullies were so cruel, they had piled heavy Presents on top to stop it from doing so. Soon enough, the bullies got bored with the girl begging to be let in, and left to watch the show.

All of a sudden, a pixelated knife went straight through the girl's chest, before she faded into the rain. With that, the thing inside the Jack In A Box finally manages to use all its strength to be free. It was the Marionette from last night. Seeming uneasy, Michael Afton takes a peek at the Box in the real world, but nothing came out of it. With a sigh of relief, he looks back at the screen. Only to see that he was now playing as the Animatronic. Curious, he moves. Floating his way out of the doors of Fazbear And Friends, before detaching from its rail and wandering the Alley way on foot. The girl was there, the Marionette could see her. The child's cold, lifeless body, as the rain, caused the Animatronic to malfunction and slowdown. Slowly limping, before collapsing and laying there with the girl in its arms. Before the screen went to static.

As the static faded away, Michael Afton was repulsed by what he saw. A photo taken by his Father, of the Crime itself. The Marionette was creepily staring at the Camera, almost into his very soul. On the photo, the girl's face was covered up in red marker, with text all over, reading. 'How does it feel? Henry Emily.' This made Mikes skin go cold. His Lawyer's last name was Emily. 

Before Michael Afton could think about it much further, he heard the Music Box slowly beginning to play, and the top of it pop off. Pop went the Weasel.