BACON AND EGGS

Michael Afton pushed those questions aside, all it proved was that William Afton was an abuser, which wasn't too far-fetched. He just wanted that vile Creature out of his mind. He was done with that Demon. Calmly walking down the stairs to see that Elizabeth Afton was already awake, waiting for Michael to craft up some Breakfast.

"You're up early!" He exclaims, walking into the Kitchen to fry up some good old-fashioned Bacon and Eggs.

"Yes! I'm excited to see my friends again!" Elizabeth replied excitedly, while Mike just smiles, glad that she was looking forward to it, and that she had friends she could see every day.

Soon enough, Breakfast was served, and Elizabeth Afton quickly dug in. Michael Afton soon sat down with his Bacon and Eggs, eating it beside his Sister. He was happy for her, seeing her so excited just warmed his heart. 

"I'm going to investigate something I heard in Foxy's broken speaker. Something about a Bite." He says, but Elizabeth whines and tilts her head back.

"But last time you looked into something, bad things happened..." She rightfully complains. But Michael reassures her, by reminding her that their murderous Father is gone, and that they have nothing to worry about. Elizabeth reluctantly agrees and allows it.

After Breakfast, Michael Afton and his Sister both got up. Michael asking if his Sister wanted to explore Kids Cove while he was investigating that night. Elizabeth Afton nods, curious to what Kids Cove would be like, her imagination was running wild. But she would have to wait till nighttime came.

The day went fast as it turned to a cold but pretty night, tonight was going to go smoothly, with how calm the world was that very night. With that, Michael Afton and his Sister drive off for the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun. Another night of adventure.