NO STRINGS ATTACHED

Michael Afton huffed as he ran, readying himself for a fight at this point, but when we found the Animatronics weren't going to fight him, he stopped. Looking up to see the Marionette looming over him and Vanny behind him.

"The children are not yours to control!" She spoke in the voice of an angry, upset child. This only made Vanny all the more angry, fuming at this point. The Puppet had cut the strings, and there was nothing Vanny could do about it. 

Seeing the sheer fury in Vanny's eyes, Michael Afton sprinted off, past the Animatronics protecting him, so that he could get to Princess Quest and set things right. But Vanny wasn't going to let that happen, as she went after him. The Animatronics went to attack her and defend Michael from her violent wrath. The Mangle was no match, as it was just a useless scrap of bolts at this point. Stabbed in the throat, and thrown behind with such force, it smashed Candy Cadet to bits.

Michael Afton just knew he had to be quick before the slaughter beside him got any worse. He grabbed one of the Faztokens on the floor and stuck it into Princess Quest, beginning to play. Maybe if we didn't kill the Monsters in his path, he would succeed.

Vanny wasn't going to slow down, not for a second, as she was desperate for Michael Afton to stop. Not having any of it, Rockstar Bonnie went in with the sharp end of his Guitar, attempting to ram it through her stomach like she did Sundrop, but unlike him, she was able to catch it before her face. Flipping the Guitar and slicing at Bonnie's right arm with it, and while it took a couple of hits, she was able to cut it clean off, nothing left but wires dangling out. But she wasn't down, finding sadistic pleasure in wedging the Guitar underneath his face shell, and ripping it off, exposing the Bunny's Endoskeleton.

Meanwhile, in Princess Quest, Michael Afton was able to get past the second Monster, without dealing a single ounce of damage to it. Wandering for the door and to the other side, all while Vanny runs up to Rockstar Chica, who throws her Cupcake at her, but before it could do anything, Vanny catches it, and throws it back into Chica's Mouth, shredding the Cupcake, and busting the Chicken's jaw. With that, Chica was useless, giving her the chance to rip off her hands. The Killer Hare's sadistic pleasure in destruction was buying Michael plenty of time.

Michael Afton was quick to get past the third Monster with ease, no damage to the Creature, a stark contrast to Vanny, who was quick to take out Rockstar Freddy, by using her Knife to cut the wire's connecting his head, slicing it clean off with the rest. But with him, she took extra sadistic pleasure in carving the horrific face of Elizabeth Afton's screaming face into his Stomach Hatch, as a cruel reminder of Freddy's sins.

With the fourth Monster was spared, Michael Afton was getting closer and closer to victory by the second, but so was Vanny. It was neck and neck, a Race to see who could win this battle of sheer determination. Vanny was having a bit of trouble as the Marionette put up more of a fight, in fact, Vanny wasn't able to land a single hit on her. The Puppet was far too quick and aware of her surroundings, but unfortunately for her, she wasn't able to fight against her programming, as Vanny luckily had one loyal Animatronic under the Malhare Virus, Balloon Boy. Who simply laughed and exclaimed the pleasant greetings of a little boy, slowly winding the Music Box.

Michael Afton begins to panic and sweat as he heard the Music Box, Vanny had the Marionette down for the count. He felt as she got closer and closer, sprinting as fast as she could and hopping like a bouncy Bunny. Doing a flip in the air, with the Knife above her head, striking down on Michael below her.