A REALLY GOOD LAWYER

A week after the Integration, Michael Afton was sat in front of a Judge and Jury, determined to appear innocent of Jane Schmidt's murder. The Police Officer that lead the case was called to the stand to explain the details of the case that he was allowed to make public.

"On the night of June 28th 2000, we were called to Mr Schmidt's House at the request of Miss Schmidt's Lawyer as she was deemed missing when she didn't respond to his calls about the custody of her Niece." The Officer explained, which sounded reasonable so far. But the Officer was clearly full of shit when he spoke further.

"Miss Schmidt died from blunt force trauma to the head, yet there were no Weapon at the scene of the crime. We have reason to suspect that Mr Schmidt killed her in order to keep custody of his Sister." The Judge analogies that the Officer didn't bring any evidence, asking him where it was.

It turned out that the Police didn't have any evidence that Michael Afton committed the crime, or that a crime was ever committed, and so he lets Michael's Lawyer, Mr Emily speak

"Isn't it possible that Miss Schmidt just fell and hit her head? You say she died from blunt force trauma, but you don't have any evidence to back up your claims, and because of that, my theory sounds a bit more likely." He counters, but the Police Officer shakes his head, attempting to bring up Mikes past. But Mr Emily was quick to counter this.

"Does my client have a criminal record? Was he charged with such things?" As soon as the Officer admits that Mike wasn't charged, Mr Emily continues.

"I think I have proved that the claims against my client are unfounded and rely on the mistakes of a troubled child and traumatised Adult." The Officer admitted to not having a counter to that, but he was still convinced that Michael was lying about his alibi. That's when Mr Emily requested that Vanessa Afton come to the stand, which seemed to be granted by the Judge. 

At the stand, Vanessa Afton swore on the Bible that she would tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, before being asked questions about Michael Afton, mainly how he acted around her and to verify his alibi.

"Mike and I met on his first night at Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun. He took his Job very seriously, if not too seriously. Every time I saw him with his Sister, he was very protective and caring, not wanting anyone to hurt her, and when the memories of his past with his Brother came crawling back, he cried and was very remorseful." Vanessa says, attempting to paint a picture of how Michael was in and outside work.

"I was actually there with him the night of Miss Schmidt's death. In fact, I brought him to a Police Outpost to patch him up after someone broke in and attacked him." She adds on with full sincerity in her voice.

Seeming defeated, the Police Officer apologies to Michael Afton after the Jury found him innocent of the allegations, letting him go. With that, Michael promised to pay Mr Emily the amount he was owed, he couldn't be more thankful.