MALHARE

Racing through the Arcade of the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, filled with anger and a need for revenge for that who stopped him from saving his Sister. Vanessa Afton, no, she was Vanessa no more, he considered her was a Monster. Michael Afton thrust himself into Kids's Cove, rocketing into a violent punch to what he thought was Vanny, but nobody was there, he just punched thin air. The momentum of the punch causes Michael to fall onto the ground and before Candy Cadet before him. He grunts and slowly got up, tilting his head up to the Robot, a note for Mike was stuck on its head with tape. Reading it, he found that there was a Token on the back of it, one that Mike had given to his Sister before, which was just the icing of the Cake of this sick and twisted stain of regret in his life. He sighs and does what the not says, putting the Faztoken in the slot of Candy Cadet, hesitant.

As the Faztoken was slid in that slot, Candy Cadet suddenly activated and started up his preprogramed routine.

"I am Candy Cadet, come get your Candy here. I have Candy all day, every day. Candy, Candy, Candy." The Cadet goes on in its sharp, robotic voice, devoid of life, but with what Michael Afton just witnessed, it was just no longer creepy. Turning the knob, he was met with no Candy, but a story.

"Now I will tell you a story. A story about a young Princess who ventured through the desolate golden Palace. The Palace used to be full of life, six children, including her, and a Father too, but now they were gone The Princess wandered, trying to find them, but all she saw were Monster's of purple, which she fought back with the golden Sword an old Man gave her. One, two, three, four, and five. Each Monster was dead, their bodies flashing to those of the children of the Palace. She was scared of what she did, but the old red Man reassured her that it was all for the greater good, and that he could put them back together.  She was happy with this, and the old Man went to give her Ice Cream, flickering purple in the night. The Golden Princess would never return, leaving her Father terrified." The story made Michael feel empty, he had gathered that Vanessa Afton was brainwashed into her actions, with how she was groomed as a child into becoming his Father's Daughter.

Michael Afton thought for a moment, finding it sick and vile that Vanessa Afton was treated less like his Father's Daughter, and more like a servant to do his bidding, and cover everything up. But Michael couldn't dwell on it too long, as he felt a presence behind him. He didn't look at who it was, but he knew it was Vanny. He couldn't even face her for what she did, he knew she was brainwashed, but he was blinded by rage.