CHERRY GIFTS

In the morning, Elizabeth Afton sprung awake after her Nightmare ended, in a cold sweat. After recovering and cooling down however, two things were for certain, she had to investigate the Princess Quest Arcade Machine, as it was certainly pulling her towards it, but not only that, she couldn't tell her big Brother about it, if she did, then he would be sure to stop her. Taking a deep breath, Elizabeth Afton slowly wanders out her Bedroom, and downstairs for her Breakfast. Seeing that she was up early, her Nightmare to blame for that, she simply sits down at the Dining Table, waiting for her Brother to greet her a good morning, then and only then, would she be able to forget about it, even if just for a moment.

Not having to wait long, Elizabeth Afton was greeted by her Brother, who was in a more jovial mood than usual, and seeing that made her happy, causing her to flash a smile, forgetting about the Nightmare for a little while. Michael Afton had made Bacon and Eggs, which was Elizabeth's favourite Breakfast, he had given her a side of Vanilla Ice Cream with a Cherry on top, all for being a good girl during work.

While eating a good Breakfast, even getting a slight brain freeze from the perfect Ice Cream, Elizabeth Afton smiled, seeing that her Brother was trying to start a conversation.

"Hey, so Lizzy, since it's the final night of the week, the company lent me some free Faz Tokens for the Arcades, you want them?" Michael Afton asks, lending the Tokens over, which Elizabeth took with a nod and a smile, finishing her Meal, watching as Michael does the same.

"I'm going to make a Phone call to the Establishment so they can fix the lights in Kid's Cove." He explains, before taking out the House Phone to make such call.

Seeing Michael Afton get on the Phone, his Sister gets up and wanders to the floor of the Living Room, to watch Cartoons and draw. All she could draw was the unsettling figure of the Shadow Hare from her Nightmare. Regardless, she was glad that his Brother gave her his Faz Tokens, which she planned to play Princess Quest with.