ADVANCED FRIENDS

While her older Brother was off working in his Office, Elizabeth Afton was busy reuniting with her old friends. She was glad they could speak, happy that she could explain everything that's been happening in her life since last time, and they could converse back and do the same.

"Well, my Brother was taken to Court for hurting my Aunt, but he was saved by Vanessa, who said he didn't do it because he was at work at the time." Elizabeth explains, watching as the Animatronic's nod with warm but plastic smiles in reaction to her story.

"That sounds hectic. For us, we were modified and given a few upgrades." Freddy Fazbear explains, opening his chest cavity to reveal a bright green Birthday Present inside, that had a crank to its side.

"We have stomach hatches reserved for Birthday Cakes and Piñatas." Bonnie The Bunny go adds on in his goofy voice, which made Elizabeth giggle in response.

"Go on, open it!" Chica suggests in an excited fashion, giving a good clap of the good ol yellow feathers.

Now having pointers of what to do now, Elizabeth Afton puts her hand in the hatch in order to take out the Present. After she does, she rotates the crack to the side of it, round and round as it made a little tune, it was like a Jack In A Box, that explodes a huge rain of confetti, revealing a Plush of Ice Cream with a stuffed Cherry on top. Elizabeth squeals and hugs Freddy Fazbear in pure happiness, she loved it. Although there was one thing wavering on her mind, where was Foxy The Pirate Fox?.

Meanwhile in his Security Office, Michael Afton was watching the Cameras to see what his Sister and the Animatronics were up to, feeling even more reassured when they gave her the Present. Michael smiles as the introduction call continues, something about a Freddy Fazbear head? Mike wasn't paying too much attention, he was just focused on watching Elizabeth Afton having her fun.

It was 3AM when Michael Afton started hearing noises in the vent to his right. He looks in the dark void down there, listening closely to what sounded to be a glitched recording of Police on Walkie Talkies. Michael took the Tape Recorder beside him and begun to record the sounds. After a while, however, the sounds began to loop. That's when he turns off the Recorder and turned on the vent light, only to see a white Foxy The Pirate Fox, tho was white and pink with lipstick, as star as an eyepatch. Overall, the Animatronic was just mangled and ready to attack. As soon as the Hooked Mangle lunges from the vent, Mike put on the Freddy Fazbear head to try and ward it off, but he was slashed in the hand anyway. Bleeding profusely and seeing that the head wasn't going to work, he took it off and through it at the roaring mess of scrap, which knocked the savage Animal down the Hall. Seeing it recover and limp like a wounded Animal to the Office, Mike grabs his Flashlight and suddenly shines it in his face, which caused the Fox to whine and scramble away in fear. With his Parental instincts kicking in, Afton sprints down the Hall to find his Sister and make sure she was safe.