FULL MOON

All the while, Elizabeth Afton hid in the shadows, sneaking through the Play Place. She knew where the door to Backstage was, but she couldn't just climb up the Stage, and neither could any of the Animatronic's. Elizabeth was alone, keeping out for the bright red light of Moondrop. Perhaps the top of the Play Place could lead her to the opportunity to jump down onto the Stage from above. She went through tunnels and padded steps, crossing bridges with an attempt to keep her balance. Unfortunately for her, it was the perfect opportunity for Moon to strike, with a sudden and scary jump, which caused Elizabeth to lose balance and almost fall. But she kept her composure. Luckily for her, Rockstar Bonnie's eyes were able to shine like a Flashlight, that invaded Moon's eyes. Causing him to violently convulse and flee for a moment to recover.

With that, Elizabeth Afton flees past the Bridge and finally makes it to the top of the Play Place to climb over the rope fence. She tried to compose herself, afraid of missing the Stage below. It looked like a daunting fall, even if at most she would get a light bruising. Elizabeth had anxiety growing deep inside, but what overshadowed it was the frightening, eerie sound of strings and pistons being pulled. Moondrop was in pursuit and with that, Elizabeth leaps up into the air. Landing down on the Stage with some light bruising on her ankle, but she bares through it and enters Backstage at quick speeds.

As Elizabeth Afton raced through the Backstage, the sound of the strings disappeared from her ears, replaced with harsh metallic clanking behind her. Elizabeth screamed as she realised this could be it. She reaches out for the Generator, her hand inches away from the button, all while Moon's claws graced her scalp.