USING THAT FRONTAL LOBE

Finally arriving Home and putting his little Sister to sleep, Michael Afton wanders over to the Dining Room downstairs and takes out the Tape Recorder that he had snuck Home. He plugged his headphones in and listened in to the very last thing he had recorded, the jumbled, and distorted sounds of that mangled Creature known as Foxy The Pirate Fox.

"10-1 We got a little boy, Missing his frontal lobe." Is what Michael could make out at first, before it became inaudible for a moment, but he could hear it was the sounds of Police quietly talking to each other.

"We don't think he's breathing..." The Officer was heard saying in a somber tone, and that's where the recording cut off.

Michael Afton was left in an eerie silence. Waiting in shock for a moment, Michael takes off his headphones and begins to make a Phone call, hearing Vanessa Afton picking up on the other end.

"Hello?" Vanessa asked, only to be cut off as Mike just began to spill his guts about the sounds the Mangle was making at the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, in hindsight he sounded like a mad man with him explaining how he recorded and listened to mindless static. But instead of blowing Mikes ramblings off, she entertains them, considering what they went through together at the old location. 

"Ok, ok, one at the time. Give me the rundown of what you heard." She says, which Mike does in a now calm manner. Hearing this, Vanessa explained how '10-1' was Police code for 'weak signal', confirming to Michael that this was a recording of a Police Officer conversing over his Radio, drowned out by the glitched sounds of the Animatronics broken speaker.

After a while of speaking, Vanessa Afton encourages her Brother to investigate further. Ever since their Father died, she had been less afraid to look into these things. Michael Afton smiles and agrees. Hanging up on her with a smile. Who could have bitten that child? Mike's first thought was the Mangle, why else would the recordings come from him? Why would Foxy The Pirate Fox be out of order at the old Pizzeria and now here as the Mangle? There had to be a deeper reason. He wouldn't dwell on it for now, however, he needed to get some sleep.