FORCED FOLLOWER

Falling asleep, Michael Afton opened his eyes to see himself in the same normal Nightmare where he would bully his little Brother and go too far, killing him in the end. But before he could go through that mortifying and repetitive routine, before Evan Aftons head was ripped clean off his body by the Nightmare that was Fredbear, everything suddenly froze, and has it did, Michael had the urge to turn his head. After that, he saw a shadowy version of Fredbear, who simply stands there, beckoning Mike to follow him.

Michael Afton does just that, following that Shadow Fredbear, to see what it wanted. Of course Michael didn't want to follow, he wanted the Nightmare to be over, but he couldn't control himself. The restrictions to his body made him feel like a lifeless husk, was this how the Spirits in the Animatronics felt during the day? It was an awful feeling. The shadowy mist lead Mike all the way to the Lobby of the Building, showing him a lone purple Car. A Car he recognised to be that of William Afton.

As soon as Michael Afton identified the Vehicle, he watched as time resumed, the Shadow Freddy was showing him something. William Afton stepping out the Car with a Woman by his side, that he recognised as his Mother. They were arguing, certainly a rocky relationship. Michael soon made out what they were arguing about, his Mother was angry at William for leaving Evan Afton alone with Mike himself. William wasn't taking it, however, slapping her in the face, not wanting to take a single ounce of accountability, showing the relationship's hidden abusive side.

After that, the Shadow Freddy faded to mist, and so did the Dream, revealing the shining sun beaming through his blinds. Surprisingly calm morning despite the subject matter of his Dream. But why was he shown that? Was the question Michael Afton was asking himself.