HAUNTING MELODY

Arriving back at the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, Michael Afton and his little Sister both enter the Building, to see the Band were all at the Lobby to greet the pair. Waving to show how happy they were to see Elizabeth Afton back. She giggles and hugs waves back, before rushing over to them for a big soft hug. Rockstar Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica felt like super fluffy Plushes that Elizabeth couldn't keep her hands off. Michael chuckled as he saw this, gently and playfully rubbing his Sister's little head.

"Be good, I'm going to see if any of the Arcades work." He remarks, before wandering to the Arcade area. With this, Elizabeth tells her Animatronic friends that she wanted to check out Kids Cove, and with that, they wander to the Cove, with a very excited Elizabeth following close behind.

While Elizabeth Afton and her friends were venturing Kids Cove, Michael Afton walked up to an Arcade to see if it worked, and if it did, he was going to play it to see if it held any secrets that showed the event of the Bite, so he could figure out who did it. He checked every Arcade Machine, but none of them turned on. It made sense considering it was the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, and so the Arcades working properly this time. He was going to need a coin, but unfortunately he didn't bring any with him, not thinking he would need it.

Before he could leave for the Security Office to work and maybe hear more details through the Tape Recorder, Michael Afton suddenly paused in his tracks, hearing the faint sound of a Music Box behind him. He nervously turns back, going slow to see what it was. The blue and purple Present at the Prize Counter was slowly opening up. The sound was haunting, and the rang in Mikes ear, a haunting melody that shook him to his very core.