CANDY ALL DAY

Meanwhile, in Kids Cove, Elizabeth Afton looks around in awe, to see the wall of drawings, where anything to do with the yellow Hare was gone, which made her smile, happy that Bonhare was finally buried in the past. Rockstar Freddy leads Elizabeth, Bonnie and Chica to the stage of an Animatronic that looked like a Jester with the head of a cartoon sun, something made to appeal to the Baby Brothers and Sisters of the Birthday kids. The Jester wasn't made to appeal to Elizabeth, but its design appealed to her regardless.

"Meet Sundrop! He's the brand-new member of our cast, with a design that knocks it right out of the park! All the kids love him!" Freddy greets in a jolly manner, watching as Elizabeth waves at Sun in excitement.

"Ho ho ho! What do we have here!? New friend? You're sure up late, are we having a slumber party!?" He asks in a goofy, hyperactive fashion, doing cartwheels Elizabeth's way, before picking her up and skipping with her.

"We can finger paint, tell stories... Oh! We can play with Candy Cadet!!!" He exclaims with a spin, turning the knob on Cadet's stomach of fruity coloured vibrant lights.

What came from Candy Cadet's flashing stomach was a pack of Meat Bites. Elizabeth Afton was excited to try them, opening the pack to try them. Enjoying them, she kindly thanks the Cadet, who quickly responds.

"Come to Candy Cadet again, and maybe I will tell you a story?" Air Horns suddenly blurted out, causing Elizabeth to giggle with how lively this place was compared to the old Location.

"How do you like your Meat Bites, Lizzy!? Maybe we can burn those calories right off after!" Rockstar Chica exclaims in cool, confident glee. Lightly twitching from the sight of such junk Food.

Elizabeth Afton chuckles and agrees to Rockstar Chicas proposal, but before she even had a chance to finish her Meat Bites, her and the four Animatronics heard a loud scream. It was Elizabeth older Brother, Michael Afton.