Chapter -4

Jungkook went his room breathed well and laid his bed. Looking at ceiling "what if he  tell somthing to hyung" he afraid of taehyung behaviour much. "No I didn't do anything he was the one who treated me like his puppet" He thought and slept.

Jungkook like three things most one when he feel happy he would like to draw painting if he didn't marry this early he should become good artist.

And second one sleeping whenever he sad or terrified only sleep will helps him he just don't wants to face reality that why

Third one eating he love to eat most. He didn't care about diet things at all. That why he looks chubby and cute. he knows he was born pretty....

Jungkook slept long hours and wokeup rapped his eyes seeing their room fully dark. He didn't know this is morning or evening suddenly he hear door opening sound he smile and said.

Jungkook:" Hyung did you ea..." He didn't complete other side of person kissing him.

Jungkook would feel the smell of whiskey the kiss of so rough he explore the almost younger mouth and Jungkook remember their wedding kiss it was so soft jimin kiss him only that time after they didn't. His hand traveled younger body everywhere still they are kissing.

Jungkook:" Hyungie... I need time.. ahhh" he bite his neck aggressively.

he didn't know who is the person kissing him because room was Fully dark he thought the person was His husband.

Jungkook laid bed he cover him still kissing him aggressively Jungkook couldn't hold he started moaning. He hardly squeezing his lower part up to down while kissing him.

Jungkook:"Ahhh.... Hyungieee" he moaning thinking it was jimin.

He leaves younger mouth and going to down his lower part and seeing the Jungkook who moaning mess and he said "I missed you very much" squeezed hard and kissing the younger clothed flower.

Jungkook shock and wide his eyes he hear Taehyung voice he thought it was his husband. Jungkook pushed him and wake up  switched on the lights see Taehyung standing in front of him without shirt.

Jungkook:"How dare you what are you doing here" he shouted at Taehyung who giving smirked look.

Taehyung eyeing younger claverge while licking his lips who followed Taehyung eyes from his chest Jungkook immediately pulled up his tees.

Taehyung:"Don't be shy babe I saw you many times more than your husband" he said to younger who giving him disgusting look back.

Jungkook:"Before you threatening me now I am married you can't" he said with stern voice.

Taehyung:" ohh isn't... okay then what if I can tell your husband about your body moles and marks how he will react" he asked with smirked expression.

Jungkook expression change into fear "No what jimin Hyung think about me no way" he is terrified more.

Taehyung:"I am curious to see my beloved brother reaction" he said with devil smile to younger.

Jungkook:"No Taehyung don't do that" he telling him with fearing voice.

Taehyung: "Just now you said I can't do anything my dear jung kookie" he said to Jungkook and piching his cheeks.

Jungkook feeling like he can't do anything against him because he is psycho if he wants he will get that he feeling like helpless.

Jungkook think why he come again to his life he already faces many traumas in his past. He left few tears from his pretty eyes Taehyung notice and caressing the younger the cheeks.

Taehyung:" Ohh my little one crying.. so sad mmm okay okay I don't create any drama" he said to him with devil'shed smile.

Jungkook Looking him with teary eyes and asked.

Jungkook:" what do you what?" He asked him low voice.

Taehyung :" YOU "  he said with stern voice looking at younger eyes.

Jungkook clearly understand what is the  meaning of taehyung saying no he can't now because he married he have husband and also he don't want to be his puppet like he do whatever Taehyung saying "No How can I betray jimin Hyung"  younger thinking.

Jungkook:"I am already married" he said with stuttering voice.

Taehyung:" So what I want you that's it " he told younger with mad voice.

"What the hell he is out of his mind i am his brother husband still he taking like this" he can't believe what is he saying.

Jungkook: " I am your brother husband" he remembered to him.

Taehyung pinned him wall pulled his hands on above his head kissing him aggressively and yelled.

Taehyung: "STEPBROTHER" he shouted at him left the room.

Jungkook still closing his eyes and tears flowing from his eyes.
"What I did God why I am suffering like this" he crying.

After sometime Jimin come to mansion he left for some work he entered their room saw bunny boy sleeping. He went to him kissing his head. Caressing his heads   Jungkook immediately open his eyes.

Jimin:"it's still paining Jungkook ah" he asking him with caring voice

Jungkook smile at him and said"No hyung I am fine" he said to him small smile.

Jimin notice Jungkook red eyes and again asked " Did you cry kook why your eyes are red"

Jungkook got  nervous he didn't Know what to say he lied to him. " No Hyung I slept long hours that why nothing"

Jimin smiled hearing that he knows younger like to sleep.

Jimin: " Come get ready I have a surprise for you" he said with him smile.

Jungkook:"Surprise for me " he asked his  husband with wide eyes. Jimin nodded

Then Jungkook wakeup and went restroom get quick shower and got ready waiting for his husband who speaking to his secretary for some business.While Jungkook got message from unknown number.

Unknown number :
Tell him You won't go with him...

To be continued...