Chapter -16

Triggering warning!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Taehyung:"WHAT are you still virgin??" He asked him he thought he lost his virginity to his husband at wedding night.

Jungkook nodded at him who standing seeing him wide eyes suddenly Taehyung removing Condom off to his big brother and removed all of the dress joined on bed.

Jungkook shocked seeing Taehyung action he sat on the bed and asked.

Jungkook:" What are yo-" he didn't finished yet Taehyung aggressively kissing him he pushing him using hands but Taehyung held younger hands on above his head another hands squeezing his boobs.

Jungkook can feeling his hardness on his tights Taehyung exploring younger mouth all over. But Jungkook didn't kiss him back, Taehyung leave younger mouth and come to his Milky skinny neck started at sucking everywhere he groned "MINE".

Jungkook breathed out heavily elder leaves his mouth but now he feeling like someone drinking his blood Taehyung sucked his neck shit out

"Ahhh... Ufff ahhhh "

"Ahh.... Taehyung please slow"

Taehyung looking at his boobs it almost popped out of his tinny lace he realsed younger hands and hold the two cherrys with his hands rubbed his face and licking at nipples.

"Mmm.... ahhh....Taehyung" Jungkook can't control he starting moaning at his name.

Taehyung smile while licking his cherry it's fully hard younger face turned dark pink tears flowing in his eyes. Taehyung played well with his boobs now going to down.

Jungkook didn't apart his legs he closed tightly Taehyung pulled his legs wide and seeing the view it's glowing between the red lace he using his index finger removed the lace he can see full view of entrance but he got disappointed It's fully dry

Jungkook didn't apart his legs he closed tightly Taehyung pulled his legs wide and seeing the view it's glowing between the red lace he using his index finger removed the lace he can see full view of entrance but he got disappointed It's fully dry. It' didn't even wet for him it's mood changed

"AAAAHHHHHH.... "Jungkook screamed sudden slap on his cunt.

Taehyung:" You shitty hole you belong to me you should have to wet for me only me" he said and give another slap.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!...." Jungkook put his palm on his mouth and crying.

Jungkook leaking now Taehyung bend down rubbed his face and starting licking and sucked them.

Taehyung stocked his member take closer into Younger cunt jungkook fearing now he can clearly see the size it's huge one and also he saw the condom packet size it XXL.

Taehyung inserting his huge one into that poor pink hole it's tearing it's hurting him lots the small one can't take his memeber fully Taehyung trying to inserting its full size to younger.

"Ahhhh hhhhhhh!!....." Jungkook screaming and crying his Virgin walls breaking onto his member and blood leaking. Taehyung feeling how tight he didn't start yet moving he laid on him who crying in pain and closing his eyes seeing his face closely carried his cheeks but next second his anger rushed he heard the what younger mumbled.