Chapter -27

Only your comments and votes make me a booster to write so don't be a silent reader please :(......

At office.......

Taehyung :" How could be after betrayal of yours??" He asked her with Stern voice who didn't meet those angry eyes.

Rose:" T-aehyung yes I did wrong but that's not my intention please understand me " she said to him who smirked at her and went to her close and asked.

Taehyung:" why are you pleading to me is my brother didn't give you good fuck these days??" He asked her who frozen his words.

Taehyung:" Oh I forgot he had an accident right mmmmm don't worry rarely he will walk in one or two months then you can spread your legs" he said to her each and every word breaking her.

Rose:"you can scold me whatever you want but please listen me once" she begged him who glaring her.

Taehyung:" You choose him rose how can you did to me you know how much I loved you, your still spreading your legs for him I am ashamed of myself I got a feelings over you" he said to her.

Rose:" yes taehyung I did wrong I shouldn't choose him instead of you I regret didn't expect he would be married jungkook" she said with teary voice to him who facing her with blank expression.

Taehyung:" You regret now for what? being his whore or mistress haaa haaa..." He laughed at her and she closed his eyes taehyung words hurting her she couldn't do because she was one reason for that.

Rose:" taehyung I truly loved you and still love you" she said and hold taehyung arms who yanked immediately and slapped her.

Taehyung:" you only love fucking money if you truly love me then you shouldn't be with him that day and still your sleeping with him go out before I do something" he yelled at her who holding her cheeks and went out.

"Fucking bitch" he mumbled and went to his seat and sited opened his shirt first two buttons closing his eyes rubbing his face he feeling like want to have something that whenever he remembered his past traumas he took drugs after taking those dru...

"Fucking bitch" he mumbled and went to his seat and sited opened his shirt first two buttons closing his eyes rubbing his face he feeling like want to have something that whenever he remembered his past traumas he took drugs after taking those drugs he changed totally different person.

"Ahhhh come on taehyung she is not worth for your feelings" his mind thoughts saying but still the image coming in front of him that day he saw jimin dick inside her hole.

Taehyung was just 18 when he saw the things his love Rose laying under his step brother and Who thrust into her the things how much he loved her after his mother the girl who treats him like a second mother seeing her like this he broked totally.

Rose was the maid girl in their mansion they all grew up together, taehyung jimin and Rose then taehyung and rose had feelings for each other she always cared for him and took care of him he don't like his step mother so he always with her in his childhood but she betrayed him and choosen jimin instead of taehyung.