Chapter -20

"please take care of him son if you need anything just call me I am here soon as possible" Mr. Park said to Jungkook who nodded at him.

Then they were left the mansion Jungkook went to jimin room seeing him who lost in evey sleep after taking the medicine's he smiled and pleaced the comfort and switched off the lights going to upstairs their shared bedroom.

Jungkook entering their bedroom and locked the door he was going to bed but he heard showering sound from their bathroom he looked at clock it's almost midnight it's scaring him who is showering at their bedroom.

"Who is showering at our bathroom" he mumbled and stepping his way to bathroom before he would reach the bathroom door opened Taehyung comming out with wet hair and towel around his waist younger eyes wide seeing him.

Jungkook: "What youu ouch-" younger landed on hard chest Taehyung sniffing younger neck.

Taehyung:"I am craving to smell you" he Said while sniffing younger smell who struggling elder hold.

Jungkook:"Taehyung stop it's done already I given to you what you asked not no more please now get out" he said and pushed Taehyung who chuckled and walked out huge wardrobe of Jimin.

He simply opened the drawer and take pants and boxer and sleevless tees Jungkook shocked after seeing Taehyung dresses in Jimin wardrobe.

Jungkook:"I said get out" he shouted at him but the tall man simply removed his towel in front of him who wide his eyes and turned immediately other side.

Taehyung:"ohh shy???Acting like It wasn't been in your mouth before" he said to back figure to Jungkook.

Younger closed his eyes Taehyung disgusting words making him more angry. He eyes landed on plastic water bottle near the wardrobe he took the bottle and asked.

Jungkook:" Go out or else I will beat you" he said and tightly holding the bottle Taehyung seeing the nervous bunny and holding the water bottle.

Taehyung:" Why are you cute" he chuckled and pulled the bottle in Jungkook hands threw it on the floor. Younger couldn't even react just watching him disbelief.