Chapter -29

Triggering warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ sensitive topic:

Jungkook: "LEAVE ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!" he shouted, trying to wake up from the bed, but he couldn't. His lower body was in pain, and he fell on the floor. Taehyung immediately went to help him, but Jungkook pushed him away.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, I know I messed up. Please, we can talk," he said, but Younger grabbed a glass from the table, broke it, and held the pieces to his wrist, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung's breath stopped as he looked at Jungkook. He stepped closer, but Jungkook's words stopped him.

 He stepped closer, but Jungkook's words stopped him

Jungkook: "Stop there. If you take one step, I'll do it for real," he warned, showing the glass pieces, and Taehyung froze in place.

Taehyung: "No, Jungkook, please put it down. I am sorry for everything," he pleaded, but Jungkook smirked and asked.

Jungkook: "Sorry?? Your sorry can heal my pain? My inner parts are killing me. You only thought about your needs, right? No, I can't live like this," he said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, I can't share my traumas with anyone. I didn't know what I did. Please, you can punish me. I will do anything. Please put it down," Taehyung said, fear evident in his voice.

Jungkook: "I t-hought I could help you with your traumas and childhood issues, but you don't deserve anything, Taehyung. You're the most hated person in my life," he said, tightening his grip on the glass pieces.

Jungkook:" You didn't see me as a human being just using me as Your sex toy and your fucking needs I can't take it anymore" he expressed his words landen with sorrow.

Taehyung: "Please, Jungkook, just hear me out. I don't do it. I-" Before Taehyung could finish, his heart and breath stopped.

Jungkook: "I don't want this life. My life has no purpose I can't live like this," he said directly into Taehyung's eyes, and....... ___

Taehyung: "JUNGKOOK!!!!! NO, FUCK....." Before Jungkook fell to the floor, Taehyung caught him.

He cradled the younger head in his lap, blood fully covering the ground. Jungkook's eyes grew heavy, and he lost consciousness.

Taehyung: "No, no, Jungkook, stay awake," he panicked, seeing the younger's eyes closing.

Taehyung: "Mrs. HAN!... HAN!," he called, carrying Jungkook in his arms downstairs.

Mrs. Han rushed out upon hearing the sounds. She was at a loss, seeing Jungkook's bleeding hands. Taehyung took him out and called the driver.

They admitted him to the nearest hospital, and Taehyung's hands shook as he saw the blood stains on his shirt and hands. Tears streamed down his face as he cried for Jungkook, the one after his mother he cried for him.

 Tears streamed down his face as he cried for Jungkook, the one after his mother he cried for him