Chapter -18

"Omg look those marks he was claiming him belongs to his thats so hot"

"They are really perfect isn't they"

"I want also this type of man who rugged in bed"

Taehyung smiled at their comments and looked at Jungkook who looking at the ground in embarassment unable to face others.

"Kim couple's here your table" waiter address them as a couples Jungkook wide his eyes going to say something but Taehyung squeezed younger waist didn't chance to speak "Yeah comming" elder said to him.

Taehyung pulled younger chair let him sit like a true gentleman before going to his seat

Every women eyes on taehyung and admired him Jungkook saw Taehyung only looking at him with smirked on his face which made younger more uncomfortable.

"He is true gentleman he so lucky got a man like him" Jungkook heard the comment turned back and saw lady eyeing Taehyung with desire eyes.

"Lucky am i? " He chuckled and looked back at Taehyung who Looking at him already his graze landed on his handsome face,his deep brown eyes ,his nose, jawline lips then younger eyes traveled into his exposed chest, his shoulders, arms everything was perfect it's not undeniable.

"He was extremely attractive however his nature is ugly" he thought and looking at him who ordering meals for them.

Later They starts eating their meals while watching some of people's performing on stage.

Jungkook was restless why he acting like this and also fearing seeing him like this Taehyung drinking lot he was happy spending time with younger eyes only on him even tho some of the women dancing on the stage with only bikini.

Jungkook eyes looking at everywhere but not him at the stage some of couple's dancing happily and after that one handsome man signing a song on the stage younger smile hearing his beautiful voice.

Taehyung stunned seeing the bunny smile it's very rare to see younger smile he didn't smile whenever he is with him Jungkook he forgot where is he just smiling and clapping his tinny hands happily after hearing the man singing.

Taehyung sip his drink and turned back of followed by younger eyes he trolled his tongue on cheeks seeing the man signing Jungkook enjoying his performance with smile.

Taehyung:"WAITER" he called loud voice Jungkook flinched Taehyung deep voice.

Waiter:" yes Mr. Kim " he rushed to their table and asked to him.

Taehyung:" I Don't like his performance better to tell him Stop before I shut his mouth" he said with deep voice to waiter.

Jungkook smile faded after that and he confused sudden change of taehyung and gulped down his gaze landed on him again.