Chapter -9

Who are yo" Jungkook turn and seeing Taehyung locking the door.

Younger seeing the elder who still shirtless showing his muscles and baggy pants hands on pockets he notice that devil smile again.

"Taehyung" younger seeing the figure seems like he drinks lots.

Taehyung coming closer to Jungkook who stepping backwards he starting fearing

Jungkook:"W-what are doing let me go jimin Hyun- " cut of by Taehyung.

Taehyung: "STRIP" he said with cold voice to him.

"No this can't be happened" jungkook scared infront of him.

Jungkook:"What are you saying I cleaned the room then why" he said to looking at Taehyung dark brown eyes.

Taehyung:" I said strip" he voice shivers Jungkook all body.

Jungkook:"Taehyung what nonsense your saying Let me go otherwise I will shout" he said to him

Taehyung:" Go ahead I will send your nude pics and vedios to your husband" he said and take his mobile playing the vedio in front of Younger.

Jungkook seeing the vedio water flowing his eyes he still threatening him using that vedio. he didn't know what to say and do, he starts undressing him.

Jungkook removed all the dress he is fully naked in front taehyung with teary eyes.

Taehyung:" Come here" he ordered him with lusty voice.

Jungkook went to him and seeing his messy dick popped out almost his pants.

Jungkook frozen Seeing Taehyung action he take his dick and stocked using his lang hands.

"No no this is wrong how can I do" Jungkook thinking looking at him.

Jungkook:"No Taehyung this is not right please don't" he pleads him.

Taehyung:" Suck Me" he didn't hear anything from younger just looking at him lusty.

Jungkook standing blankly he hate it how can he do when he have husband and also guilty for jimin.

Taehyung:"I Don't like repeat my words" he said sternly and harshly tugged younger arms.

Jungkook hissed pain and knee down in center of taehyung feets he didn't see his dick Jungkook looking at down with eyes of tears.

Taehyung:"Open your mouth" he take his dick inserting younger mouth.

Jungkook sucking him with tears Taehyung hold his hair thrust his mouth hardly the room full "Gulp" "Gulp" disgusting sounds.

"Mmm Ahh"

"Ah mmm"

"mmm" Taehyung moaning he released into  younger mouth He spat out at ground he feels like dirty seeing him and thought "heartless monster he doing the same that day he took my vedio" and seeing the Taehyung who still closing eyes, Taehyung felt like heaven it been so long he get blowjob from Jungkook.