Chapter -5

Unknown number :
Tell him You won't go with him...

"Who is ... Tae... hyung" Jungkook guess it should be Taehyung what he will do, he can't avoid his husband so younger thinking deeply jimin called him " Jungkook ahh come" younger saw his husband he didn't know what to say " yea.. comming hyung" he said they leaving together.

Jimin take Jungkook most famous arts academy in their City Jungkook glancing the places which place they were arrived his eyes wide and shining. They enter and seeing all the arts in that academy. Younger smiling looking amazed legends painting.

Jungkook notice one by one he got shocked after seeing his painting there it's famous place so many people comes for visit they are only choose legend painting he didn't know how his art got selected and also he didn't send to them.

He looking at jimin who giving him wrm smile to him and said.

Jimin:" I am the one who send to them kookie i Just send to them but it's your talent you got selected". He said smily face.

Jungkook:" hyung It's my one of the dream you know it's all legends painting there is nothing compare to me " he said with teary eyes.

Jimin:"Don't cry Jungkook ahh it's your talent you got it. Just believe yourself" he said to younger.

Jungkook:" Thank you so much Hyungie you are the one who always understand me after my parents" he said and hugged him.

Jimin also hugged him then kissed his forehead said"Your happy right then that's enough"

Jungkook happy he didn't expect jimin gave him surprise like this because one of dream  his life. He come many time that academy he loves all the arts but now he sees his painting in the wall he can't express in words.

Then they went resturant have Meals happily spent time together and went theirs mansion.

They are entering with holding hands Jungkook smile faded seeing the beast sitting on the couch and watching Tv glass on hands.

Taehyung saw the couple's and notice hands glancing at younger who still holding jimin hand tightly.

Taehyung:"I think Brother-in-law like the surprise It's.

Jimin:"Yes Taehyung he cried" Said to him with smile. Taehyung glaring the younger.

"Why he glaring me like this So he know Hyung going to be surprise me that why he stopped me" he thought to himself and gave a pretty smile to jimin.

Jimin:" okay Taehyung we are going to our room" he said and leaving Taehyung. Who still looking at their Hands and nodded.

 Who still looking at their Hands and nodded

Few hours before:

Taehyung shoutout at Jungkook and left the room went downstairs sitting in dinning table and called maids.

Mrs.Han come and serve foods and Taehyung notice the art it's framed big on the wall of their mansion. He know who is painted it should Jungkook he took his phone and searched the theme of the arts it's showing Love&hate. Then he asked to Mrs. Han.

Taehyung:" it's Jungkook painting right" he asked with cold voice.

Mrs.Han: "Yes Young Master" she said to him with looking at the painting.

Taehyung two months younger than jimin so she calling him young master.

Mrs.Han:" And It got selected in famous arts academy master is the reason" she said with smile Taehyung glare at her she gulp and left the place.

Present:

Jikook sleeping peacefully in their room Jungkook sleep disturbed by moaning sounds
He wake up and dronk water and looking at the clock 2am other side jimin sleeping.
He going where is the sound coming he hear it's coming from Taehyung room he opened the door he see the man without shirt drinking alcohol and watching vedio in full volume tears flowing in younger eyes.

"Ahh ahh taehyung ahh leave Mee it's hurting"

He recollecte worst memories how he threatened him using that vedio. he see the disgusting vedio he is fully naked Taehyung fingering Jungkook who is moaning due to pain.

Jungkook:"what are you doing lower the volume" he asking in teary eyes.

Taehyung:"Why Should i? You disobey me what I told you" he said with cold voice and increasing the volume.

Jungkook:"Please lower the volume jimin Hyung sleeping he will wake up anytime" he asked him with pleading voice.

Taehyung:" I don't care you disobey me How will I panish you ? " He asked him cold voice.

Jungkook:" I will do anything please lower the volume" he pleads him.

Taehyung:"COME" he ordered him younger did what he said.

Taehyung:"Don't disobey me next time now kiss me" he ordered him

Jungkook eyes flowing and he did what he say he don't have any way if he disobey him he will release the vedios in internet all over country will see him naked he can't no way.

Jungkook kissing Taehyung who sucking his lips while decreasing volume Jungkook notice he lowered the volume it's time to move on him but Taehyung holding younger wrist tightly he didn't let him move a inst.

"Kookie where are you" jimin calling younger. Jungkook eyes wide and pushing Taehyung who still kissing him aggressively.
Taehyung hear jimin voice he bite younger lower lips.

Jungkook:" ahh ..taehyung.. leave hyung calling" he struggling but elder didn't.

"Jungkook" jimin called again and coming to Taehyung room Jungkook would hear jimin and also he hear his foot steps coming in their directions

Jungkook:" Taehyung Let me go he will come please" he pleading but Taehyung kissing his neck.

" Ahh.. ahh..what can I do" he didn't know what to do. Jimin reached the room looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook" .....

To be continued...