chapter -17

Next day Jungkook slowly opened eyes seeing the ceiling he trying to wake up his lower parts paining lot's.

"Ahhhh" he screamed his back hurting he again laid on the bed and closed his eyes remembering last night.

"He ruined me fully...... I hate him....." His dry eyes watering he disgusting by himself. Seeing other side but no one there on the bed its fully messy he felt like vomiting the smell of the room.

He tried to wakeup slowly looking at the clock it almost afternoon he removed blanket from his body looking at between his legs seeing the his and Taehyung's cums.

"He didn't even use protection what if I will get pregnant.... NO!! NO!! It can't be happen!!" he thought and taking his steps to restroom.

Seeing the view infront of bathroom mirror younger thinking he unworthy of Jimin he feeling low to himself his husband Laing on the hospital bed but he screamed for the another man here at last night.

"I didn't deserve you hyung I am sorry sorry I didn't intended to cheat on you there is no option left" sobbing and turned on shower cold water touched his weak body he doesn't have energy to stand he sat down on the bathroom ground crying under the shower.

Jungkook is not type of person who can cheats their partners for pleasure he is pure soul, however their marriage was business proposal and arranged but he saw the jimin carrying and love he don't know he Love him or not but he respect their marri...

Jungkook is not type of person who can cheats their partners for pleasure he is pure soul, however their marriage was business proposal and arranged but he saw the jimin carrying and love he don't know he Love him or not but he respect their marriage and bond. then how can he let him die, he didn't expect Taehyung take this instead of blood he just cried for his circumstances he can't do anything.

Younger washed his scent, dried saliva on his body but he couldn't do anything with marks he created on younger body neck and back fully covered by purple hickeys, his butt boobs, hips Fully Taehyung nail scratches.

He slowly touched his body and washed he didn't even think in dream his first time was rough and also with Taehyung.

He stepped out restroom wear comfy dress he bought for their honeymoon but circumstances changed he is with Taehyung now who he hate the person most.

Then he puggle out his phone in charger called hospital to ask about Jimin condition.

Receptionist:" Hello this is MMM hospital may I know who this?"

Jungkook:"I a-m Jungkook I admitted my husband in your hospital two days before" he said with low voice.

Receptionist:"what is your husband name sir and which case??" She asked.

Jungkook:"P-ark j-imin and he got a-ccident" he said with shutter.

Receptionist:"just give me a minute i will check" she said and checked details about Jimin.

Jungkook waiting on the line while biting his lower lips.

Receptionist:"Yes sir he is still on our observation but still didn't open his eyes" she informed to him.