Chapter -30

Jimin: "Is Taehyung involved? Tell me what happened," he asked, his voice tense as he heard Jungkook's tears.

Jungkook cried heavily, shaking his head and mumbling something that Jimin couldn't quite catch.

Jungkook: "N-no, Hyung, it's not him. It's because I couldn't bear the pain, that's..." he trailed off, still crying.

Despite what happened, Jungkook chose not to tell his husband. If he did, it would lead to a confrontation between the brothers, and Jimin wouldn't easily let Taehyung off the hook. Yet, Jungkook lied again.

Jimin could sense that something was bothering Jungkook. Although the younger wasn't ready to share, Jimin vowed to take care of him and encouraged him to confide in him.

Jimin: "Please don't do it again. I'm your husband, and I'm here to take care of you. You don't have to face anything alone. Tell me if there's anything bothering you," he said with concern.

Jungkook:"Sorry, Hyung, I don't deserve you. I am useles-" he couldn't complete before Jimin held his younger hand, kissed, and said.

 I am useles-" he couldn't complete before Jimin held his younger hand, kissed, and said

Jimin:"You're precious to me, Kook. Don't underestimate yourself. I understand your pain, and I'm here for you. Don't cry, please" he said to him, who eliciting a smile with teary eyes.

Later, Jimin discharged Jungkook and took him home with him. He instructed the security guards to check the CCTV footage to understand what exactly happened, refusing to remain in the dark any longer.

"M-aster, the first-floor cameras are not working," the guard informed him.

Jimin: "What the fuck are you guys doing without informing me?" he asked the guards angrily.

"S-orry, master," the guard replied.

Jimin: "Get the new cameras, useless fellows!" he yelled at them in frustration.

Jimin scolded the guards angrily for not informing him about the malfunctioning cameras and demanded that they be replaced immediately.....

Jungkook is asleep, taking all his medications, and staying in Jimin's room on the ground floor. He instructed the maids to assist him if he needed anything, and he would call them if necessary.

Meanwhile, Taehyung hadn't seen Jungkook since the incident. He felt incredibly guilty for what had happened. Despite being with them when Jimin took Jungkook home, Jungkook didn't even look at Taehyung or speak to him.

He observed them from afar, witnessing how Jimin tenderly held Jungkook's hands, cradling him gently as Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Taehyung felt a pang of pain, feeling devastated by the sight of them together. Despite his belief that there was no future for him and Jungkook, he couldn't muster the courage to let go of Jungkook. Determined, he resolved to fight for their relationship until the very end...