chapter -21

Jimin:" No No why  should you work with him he will take CEO position and I assigned rose to his secretary until I will be fine but i can't let you work with him" he said to younger

Jungkook:" why I can't work with him Hyung" he asked to him with curious eyes.

Jimin:" h-upp h-e will harm you kook what if he will hurt you and also you don't know any kind of business" he said to Younger with consern.

Jungkook:" I studied finance Hyung I know Little bit and also why h-e w-ill h-urt m-e" his last words shuttered.

Jimin didn't say anything Just thinking he thought don't want to involve Taehyung in company and the main thing is not want to Jungkook work with Taehyung but younger very stubborn in his opinion.

Jimin:" CEO secretary is not a simple work Jungkook you have to do lots of work that's why I am saying" he said to him.

Jungkook:"only for few days Hyungie until you become fine it is okay I will manage" he said with Bunny smile and gave a Medicine to him.

Jimin take that madicine and he was confused why younger this much stubborn for work with Taehyung he looked at his doe eyes he can't say no to that eyes he breathed out and said.

Jimin:" As your wish, Kook. You can work with him as his secretary, but please inform me about what is happening in our company. Avoid taking a large projects until I am recovered." He said to him.

"God finally " he thought and breathed out.

Jungkook:" Sure hyungie I will you can sleep I am going to eat" he said and about stood up on the chair but before jimin said.

Jimin:"Mm kook keep an eye on him if there is something takes wrong place immediately inform me" he said with little deep voice Jungkook surprise this is first time younger seeing his husband voice.

Jungkook:" sure Hyung" he said politely and left the room.

Jimin seeing the Burnett leaving and took his phone called someone and said.

Jimin:" Taehyung entering the company"........

Jungkook come out of the room went to dinning table and going to eat but he saw Taehyung already eating he slowly went to him.

Jungkook:" it's done you can Join from tomorrow" he said to him who noticed younger presence and heard his voice.

Taehyung:" Today" he said to him who confused.

Jungkook:" hahh???" He asked to the man who sitting and eating his food.

Taehyung:"I will start from today inform them to get my stuff are ready" he said with loud voice.

"Why so loud" he mumbled and looking at the maids who they are doing his work on the kitchen.

Taehyung:" come and sit your my secretary now we can talk few things here" he said to Burnett who standing near the dinning table.