Chapter -32

Jungkook silently watched Taehyung, who carefully wrapped cloth around his wrist. Amused but still thinking Taehyung was seeking forgiveness, he didn't say anything to him and went to freshen up.

Taehyung sat on the bed waiting for him. He had decided to tell Jungkook about his first love, Rose, and Jimin's affair, childhood memories, and why he had threatened Jungkook. He didn't know if Jungkook would trust him, but he hoped Jungkook would at least give him a chance.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom, and Taehyung inhaled the scent as Jungkook passed him and went to the mirror to dry his wet hair. Taehyung watched him from behind, feeling the urge to hug him but controlling himself.

Taehyung breathed out and stood on the bed, doing his skincare routine without caring about the man struggling to tell him something.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, please give me a chance," he asked, confused.

Jungkook: "Chance? Ha ha," he laughed sarcastically.

Taehyung: "Mm, yes, let's give us a chance. We will start a new life and build a family, have children," he said with a shudder.

Jungkook didn't believe Taehyung was asking for their affairs to be official. This man was speaking in reality, even though Jungkook wasn't ready to forgive him. Yet, he was asking Jungkook to start a life with him.

Jungkook: "Are you okay? Or did you try a new drink today?" he asked, with Taehyung definitely sensing the sarcasm

Taehyung: "I am seriously asking you, you know how much I love you. Then why can't you give me a chance?" he pleaded, his eyes searching Jungkook's for any sign of agreement.

Jungkook: "Are you out of your mind? I am married. I have a husband. Don't talk nonsense. go out," Jungkook snapped, his patience wearing thin as he continued with his routine.

Taehyung: "It's an arranged marriage. You truly love your husband? Is not, then what?" Taehyung pressed, noticing Jungkook's eye roll as he turned to face him.

Jungkook: "Whether I love him or not is none of your business. But I won't love you. And do you even know what love means? If anyone would do such a disgusting thing to their loved one..." Jungkook trailed off, his tone filled with disgust as he referenced the video incident.

Jungkook: "You still have that video, right? Keep it and do whatever you want. I don't care about anything. If Hyung finds out, I will tell him everything that happened between us, and then he will decide what to do," Jungkook stated firmly, feeling stronger after the incident.

Taehyung, hearing him, couldn't understand why he was being begged like that. He had done everything, and soon all the properties and companies would be Taehyung's, but not Jungkook. That's why he wanted him, but Jungkook couldn't hear him out.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, please hear me out. I did it because it all belongs to me, including you," Taehyung said, his voice pleading.

 I did it because it all belongs to me, including you," Taehyung said, his voice pleading