Chapter -23

"May I come in" their herd deepest voice mingyu turned and looked at the person who was standing on the door looking at them with his sharp eyes.

Jungkook's breath stopped after hearing Taehyung's voice and his body started shivering seeing him. Taehyung looked at him devilish smile on his face.

"Shit I am fucked up" he thought and looked down at his lap

Mingyu:" ohh Mr. Kim Taehyung Came Why are you standing there" he stood up on the chair and called him.

Taehyung walking towards them and sitting beside jungkook looked at him who didn't look at him and glanced at mingyu.

Mingyu:" Nice to meet you I am Mingyu CEO of Choi Enterprise" he said and showed his hands to the elder.

Taehyung:" like wise I am Kim Taehyung CEO of Park Enterprises" he said and handshake with mingyu.

Mingyu:"ohh Yes I heard the news about the new CEO of park Enterprises and Kook is your secretary right" he asked him who gave a bossy smile to him.

Taehyung:"Mmm yeah I didn't expect my brother-in-law here" he said and looked at jungkook who didn't up his head.

Mingyu:" we are friends from childhood his dad and my dad are also very close isn't kookie" he said with a smile.

Jungkook nervously looked at taehyung who put the tongue into cheeks and heard that.

Mingyu:" Tell me kook I will help you" he asked to Younger who wide his eyes and felt taehyung staring at him

Jungkook :" A-h n-othing Mingyu I receive many unknown messages now days that why nothing big" he lied to him.

Mingyu:" Are you sure kookie" he asked again younger nodded with little smile.

Mingyu:" what brings you here Kim Taehyung??" He asked to taehyung.

Taehyung:" Anyways I came here to talk about business you guys are promoting ads right" he asked to mingyu.

Mingyu:" Yes Taehyung one of our main business is that why do you want to promote any ad" he asked him.

Jungkook also didn't understand what Taehyung is doing there is no need to promote their company ads because everyone knows it's already popular He is also thinking.

Taehyung:" Yes I want to promote One of the videos" he said smirked.

Jungkook stuck his breath and couldn't believe which video he was talking about He guessed it should be his video he face and forehead sweating his hands also shaking in fear.