Chapter -8

"Where are you taking me" Jungkook asked but didn't receive any answer.

Jungkook seeing the locked room in their mansion he thought he didn't see the room before "i didn't see the room before how can he find it" he thought and looking at Taehyung who breaking down the locks.

He open the door it's fully Dust "it's like a storeroom" he thought and looking at the room he couldn't see the things clearly it's all dusty then he heard " clean the room " Taehyung said to him who looking at him disbelief ly " What me!! " he asked him with pouty face.

"Then who else?" Taehyung asked him cold voice. Jungkook gupled down .

Jungkook cleaning messily his face, dress everything got messed in dusty ,his long hair disturbing him a lot so he took his hair tied a ponytail and cleaning" ahh I hate.. it's so dusty how can I clean all alone" he mumbled.

Taehyung sitting on couch and seeing the younger it's perfect view to taehyung who looking at Younger cleavage and butt

Then Taehyung notice younger hair stood up on couch went to him dragged his ponytail and said to him

Taehyung: "You look pretty when you have in long hair" he complimented him.

Jungkook can't believe Taehyung complimented him.

Taehyung :" Enough for today come and sit" he called him with on that couch

Jungkook follow Taehyung and sit beside him suddenly Taehyung got sweating so he removed his tees Jungkook eyes wide "Why he removing" thought and looking at

Taehyung well builded body he is so close to him. Jungkook just lost his body thinking "In this two years he builds his body well".

Taehyung seeing the younger lost on his body " have you wanna taste " he asked younger with smirked.

Jungkook turn other side because of embarrassment Taehyung chuckled at him asked.

Taehyung:" You clean well can give you reward" Taehyung looking at Younger who Looking at other side.

Jungkook:"No No I don't want any reward" he nervously Said to him.

Taehyung smile Looking at younger face who fully Messy in dust even tho he is shining thought.

Jungkook:"how do you know this room" he asked him with low voice.

Taehyung:" huh how?? I spent my whole childhood here" he said to him clam tone.

"Childhood.. maybe he and jimin Hyung grownup together " younger thought suddenly his eyes catch something Jungkook stood up and went to see what that it's frame he didn't see clearly that fully dust.

Then he clean the frame using with his tees. Now He seeing the pretty lady picture he didn't know who is she. "who is she I didn't see her before can I ask him " he thought and went to him showed the frame to taehyung.