Chapter -25

Jimin:" can I kiss you kook?" He asked and pulled him close to his lips

Jungkook: "Y-es H-yung" he said to him with a soft voice and closed his eyes.

Jimin immediately pulled him closer and went to test his pink lips but before That......
Jimin mobile rang he closed his eyes irritatingly and looked at the phone it was his dad he backed off from The younger jungkook also stranded up and looked at the phone. Jungkook adjusted his hair nervously and smiled at him.

Jungkook:" S-leep hyungie I am leaving" he said to him and rushed out of the room.

Jimin:" No No wait jun--" jungkook left the room.

"Aishhh dad ahhh" he mumbled irritatingly and attended the call.

Jungkook shyly went to his bedroom and he totally forgot someone was already waiting for him he slowly took steps to his room with a shy smile.

He entered with a smile at the next second pulled him aggressively and pinned on the outside door before he could react taehyung landed on his lips into younger and aggressively sucked his lips

Jungkook:" Mmmm.... ta......" He couldn't do anything his hands lacked on the elder large hands.

Taehyung exploring every corner of the mouth he pulled the younger tongue into his mouth and sucked them who didn't control his moans.

He used his full strength to push him and breathe heavily and wiping the saliva and yelled.

Jungkook:" What the fuck taehyung your turning the kiss also into lust it's disgusting hell" he yelled him who smiling after seeing younger state infront of him.

Taehyung:"So your saying kiss is not included in lust" he asked him with a chuckle who is still wiping his face with hands.

Jungkook:" It's all about love and passion You didn't understand the things at all" he said with anger.

Taehyung:"I am always like a rough and raw Jung Kookie if you want love and passion I will show you too come" he pulled him and rubbed his nose into younger cleavage and sniffed

Jungkook:"ahh No No leave me I am already tired" he said and tried his head back away from his cleavage.

Taehyung:"You didn't get tired of seducing him but you tried now??" He said and squeezed his waist.

Jungkook:" Ahh what Who I seduced what nonsense are you talking about?" He asked furiously.

Taehyung:" Do you think your broken leg husband gives you what you want he is totally a waste of Babe" he said with mocking and bites his boobies harshly who hissed in pain.

Jungkook hella angry how he could say something like to his husband whenever he scolds jimin for other reasons but now he is mocking his masculinity.

Taehyung:"You're showing so much care and love to him and especially these puffy balls it's always visible on his eyes, are you forgot these are mine" he said and fully take his boobies and placed his lips on the nipples and biting aggressively.