chapter -19

Jimin : " Taehyung?? what are you doing here??" he asked him who looking at them with poker face.

Jungkook turned and see Taehyung standing on the door looking at them he gulped down

Taehyung Went to them and take the chair beside Jimin and Jungkook opposite.

Taehyung:"I Called brother-in-law he told me about the accident so I came here to visit you" he said to jimin and side eyeing younger.

"Liar" Jungkook mumbled after hearing Taehyung story.

Taehyung:"How are you now??" He asked to him with emotionless face.

Jimin:" Yes better now!!" He said with smile to him.

Taehyung:" Doctor said you can't walk for few months" he said and looked down smirked Younger clearly seeing that Taehyung smiling.

Jimin:" Yes I am aware of that I can't walk" he said and zoomed out.

Jungkook:" Hyung I am here for you we will work it out together" he said with smile gaining both the male attention towards him.

Jimin:" Yes I have him my kook really taking good care of me" he said and held younger hands squeezed it.

Taehyung dark eyes looking at younger who smiling to his husband he touch his noise and looked down couldn't see that Bunny smile showing to Jimin.

After few minutes brothers speaking some random things Jungkook opened the bags he brought foods for jimin and he feed to him who eating and holding younger hand then suddenly Jimin eyes catch younger waist nail mark.

Younger covered with full hoodie but still his hands marks on visible clearly.

Jimin:"what happened to your hands  Jungkook why so much cuts and bruises" he asked and hold his hands.

Jungkook:"h-ap I- "  Jungkook couldn't know what to say  looked at opposite person who smirking and egarly waiting for his answer.

Jungkook:" I- fell down hyung nothing" he lied to him without looking at him.

Jimin:" Seems like they are nail scratches kook" he asked to him again who just looking at ground didn't saying anything.

Jimin Notice younger face and also he didn't get any reply from him he pulled younger hands and touched the cuts and again asked.

Jimin:"it's hurting kook?? I can't see your hurt let's see doctor" he said and  pulled his head to look at him.

Younger eyes tearing he smile and shook his head and hugged him.

Jimin:" aish this boy always cry cry" he said and hugged him back.