Chapter -26

The next morning Jungkook laying on the bed and with a covered bedsheet he opened his eyes and saw taehyung getting ready for the office he closed his eyes. immediately Cause of Taehyung came to him and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung:" Love you babe" he said and kissed his lips and went out who was pretending like sleeping opened his eyes and saw the leaving figure.

"He truly loves me?? NO NO NOT AT ALL!!!!!
This psycho was just using me for pleasure " he said to himself and sat on the bed.

He removed the bedsheet and saw he was fully cleaned but last night he exhausted lots after a make out session with taehyung he slept on the bed and he didn't remember what happened taehyung is the one who cleaned him.

"his love is true or not I don't care but I am going to use that and delete the video after I will tell everything to hyung and convince him" he thought and grinned weirdly.

So His stupid mind gave a another idea he is going to use taehyung love and get over with taehyung and videos things we will see it works.....

And then He got fresh up and ready for the office took his hand bag and comes in downstairs with limping cursing and mumbling angered.

"Ahhh That Bastar wrecked my legs" he mumbled and walked slowly down on the steps.

He sat on the dining table and called maids for breakfast one of the maid served to him he ate and looked around and saw no one there assured and opened his bag take pills because of he fearing if he got pregnant by taehyung his marriage life everything ended jimin will never forgive him.

Jimin:" What happened kook why are you taking a tablet?" He asked when he came out of the room with the help of Mrs. Han first noticed that the younger one was taking pills.

Younger spilled water on the table and coughed hardly hearing his husband's voice from behind he turned and saw Mrs.han and his husband on wheelchair.

"Ohhh my god he saw what can I say now shit you dumbhead" he cursed himself trying to find what to say.

Jimin:"Are you alright right then why are you taking a tablet kook which tablet are you taking??" He asked worried Plus furiously at the nervous Bunny who was still thinking what to say.

Jungkook:"h-up H-yungie I- f-elt sick so I took vitamin tablets" he said with a shutter to him.

Jimin :" What!!! you feel sick then why are you going to the office you should take rest kook No don't go" he said to him.

Jungkook:" No hyung just morning sickness I am alright hyungie" he said nervously to his husband who disbeliefly looking at him.

Jimin:" No I won't let you go you should take rest I call rose and say take care of your work" he said the dominant voice and took his phone from his pajama packet calling to his secretary.