Chapter -7

Jungkook wakeup and seeing other side jimin is not in the bed, he looking at the clock showing 9Am. Jimin will leave office usually after 10Am but today he left early and also he didn't tell anything to Jungkook. he usually wake up him then he leave the office.

"May be jimin Hyung mad for last night that's why he left without informing me" Jungkook thought and left to restroom.

After that Jungkook come downstairs sat dinning table and Mrs.Han approach him.

Han:"Would you like to have tea Kook" he asked him with smile.

Kook:" Yes Aunt Indeed" he said to her asked something.

Kook:"Is jimin Hyung left early did he ate breakfast? " he asked her with his doe eyes.

Han:" No he didn't kook he left early" she said and giving tea to Younger.

Jungkook felt sad hearing that and going to sip the tea he heard footsteps. He turn back seeing a tall man coming with his baggy pants and sleevless tees showing his all muscle.

Jungkook gupled down and Taehyung come to him sit on Jimin chair

Jungkook gupled down and Taehyung come to him sit on Jimin chair. Jungkook notice that didn't ask anything. Whenever their were eating meal jimin would be sited on that chair, that one it's head of the house.

Han:"What you want to eat Young master" she asked him politely.

Taehyung:"You can all leave I will serve myself" he said with cold voice.

Jungkook see mrs.han and all the maids are began to leave " I won't alone with him" he thought and called Han.

Jungkook:" Aunt you can stay here" he said with low voice to her.

Taehyung:"I said Leave" he said to them stren voice.

" Yes Young Master" they all left.

"No ...they all left shit" younger thought only silent there is no sound Jungkook didn't drink is tea fully. Taehyung looking at younger who nervously biting his lips.

Jungkook think it's good to leave the place and stood up his chair he heard "SIT" Taehyung ordered him. Jungkook shivered sat his chair.

Taehyung:"serve me" he said to him with clam tone

Jungkook thought "bipolar" and serve to him sit beside him.

Taehyung:"Are you not gonne eat" he intently looking at Younger eyes.

Jungkook:"H-huh no I am not hungry" he told him nervously.

Taehyung:"Because of your husband not ate" He asked him deep voice to him.

"Offcourse how can I" younger thought and didn't said anything Just looking down.
Taehyung just seeing younger only while eating.

Taehyung finished his eating went handwash Jungkook see Taehyung going to handwash so it's time to leave he left the dinning table going to steps.

Jungkook paused someone hugging him from back it's Taehyung hugging him from his back.

Jungkook:" What are you doing leave me someone see us" he said and struggling from his hold.

Taehyung tightly hugging him while smelling his fragrance using his sharp nouse fingers  are squeezing his cherry's.

"Mmm..why are you smells like flower... I am moody" Taehyung mumbled.

"Ohh God what is he doing" younger seeing everywhere there is anyone here or not.

Suddenly Taehyung lift him bridal style taking him his room.

Jungkook:" what Taehyung put me down someone will see put me down" younger yelling and hitting his chest.

Taehyung take him Jungkook room and locked the door Looking at the nervous bunny.

"Why he locking ohh no .." Jungkook didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook your not weak like past don't be afraid of him face him strongly " he motivated himself and ask him confidently.

Jungkook:"Taehyung open the door why are you locking I will call jimin Hyung and said your misbehaving" he said to him with full confidence.

Taehyung laughed loudly looking at younger and said

Taehyung:" then I would say yesterday night your beloved husband come to my room and kissed me.. deal okay" he laughed like a devil.

Jungkook:" chii.. your one who ask me that
do you have any asham take my naked vedio threatened me now I am your brother husband still you want me" younger yelled him with teary eyes.

The beast in him awoke Taehyung looking like a real psycho

The beast in him awoke Taehyung looking like a real psycho. He throws younger on bed and covered him kissing him aggressively.
Jungkook can't even breath properly Taehyung going to remove younger dress he got disturbed by phone call.

It's Jungkook phone Taehyung see the id it's showing jimin Hyung 💗 he cut the call in annoying face immediately in a sec again call ringing "this fucker" he cursed suddenly Jungkook wakeup on the bed pulling his phone in Taehyung hand.

Jungkook:" Hello hyung" he maintain his normal voice.

Jimin:" Oh Jungkook ahh you wake up Actually sorry for leaving you without telling you in the morning" he apologize to him.

Jimin:" Actually you didn't sleep well at last night that's why I left without informing you" he said to him. who guilty after he heard his husband word's.

Jungkook going to answer "Ahhhh..." he yelled because Taehyung bite younger neck from the back.

Jimin:" hello, kookie what happened are you Okay" jimin scared why Younger yelling like this.

Jungkook:" ye-s yes hyung I just hitted something it's okay fine hyung" he said without cry.

Jimin:" Are you sure " he asked again to Younger who struggling Taehyung hold

Jungkook:" s-ure I am okay..." He managed to Said to him.

Jimin:"then see you.. love you kook" he cut the call.

Taehyung heard everything he stopped last sentence jimin Said to Jungkook. Then suddenly Taehyung held younger hands "come with me" dragging him somewhere.

"Where are you taking me" Jungkook asked but didn't receive any answer.

To be continued....