Chapter -6

Ahh.. ahh..what can I do" he didn't know what to do. Jimin reached the room looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook" Jimin called and reached Taehyung room.

Taehyung:" What bro" he asked him with calm tone.

Jimin:"Did you saw Jungkook he is not in bed" he asking him with worried expression.

Taehyung eyes moved jimin into Jungkook who hiding backside of door fearing and giving teary eyes to taehyung.

Taehyung:" Maybe Brother-in-law went downstairs" he said to jimin looking at Jungkook.

Jimin:"oh okay I will go and see.. mmm Taehyung did you brought someone to home?" Jimin asked in confusion.

Taehyung:"No why should I? I have one already" he said to him looking at Jungkook who giving him disgusting look.

Jimin:"Huhh???"

Jimin didn't understand what he saying he thought this boy drunks a lot and also he recently discharged in psychiatry treatment.

Taehyung looking at confused brother and asked something.

Taehyung:" why were you think like that bro?" He asked jimin who standing in confused expression.

Jimin:" Ahh nothing... I heard moaning sounds so I thought you brought someone to home" he told him.

"Ohh shit he heard it's so loud I think" younger thinking and hearing their conversation.

Taehyung:" ohh no bro I just watching vedios it's tempting much come see you will surely like it" he called with smirk smile and showing the paused vedio.

"What the hell is he calling him no no hyung please don't listen to him" Jungkook fearing what will jimin going to answer.

Jimin:" ahh No no you continue I am going to see Jung Kookie" he said to him with smile and left.

Taehyung saw leaving figure and eyes moved to Jungkook who giving him disbelief look.

Taehyung:"Your lucky this time" he said with smirk to him

Jungkook :" I HATE YOU!!!" He yelled at little louder voice left his room.

Taehyung smile and thinking  how cute when Younger being Angry " isn't he cute" thought and saw leaving angry bunny boy.
" I Love you in that day I saw you Jungkook You have belongs to me" thinking of their meeting.

2 years ago ....

Taehyung is a boy  who didn't care about others he do whatever he wants studying final year of University. He have group of friends in University. He is brilliant student.

Jungkook entering a university for his studies he is shy and introvert person he like to being alone. After months of University he got one friend his name eunwoo. Eunwoo and Jungkook become a good friends in a month's.

Eunwoo:" ahh I stomach giving sounds Jungkook please come to canteen we will complete after eating"  he pleads Jungkook who doing his bending work projects.

Jungkook and Eunwoo project partners they are doing without having launch due to tight deadline.

Jungkook:" No No you go I am not coming eunwoo" he said and concentrating his works.

Eunwoo giving disbelief look to younger pulling his hands and dragging him to canteen.

The two going canteen speaking casually but they collided to someone chest hard.
" What the fuck" Taehyung seeing eunwoo with anger voice he didn't see the younger who standing behind eunwoo.