Chapter -34

All the things ended well as they agreed on the deal with Park Enterprises. Jungkook was happy that it finally came to an end, but he seemed disturbed watching Taehyung and that lady talking. It irritated him, and he couldn't understand why.

"Everything's officially over, so what the fuck are they still talking about?" he mumbled, glaring at them in anger.

He stood alone, watching them from a distance. There was no one he knew, and he felt awkward standing there, watching them in irritation.

On the other side, Taehyung was explaining some details to the lady with his warm and wide smile.

Man: "Mmmm, Park Jungkook," someone called from behind. Jungkook turned and looked at the person.

Jungkook: "Yes, that's me," he said, observing the man.

Man: "I am Mam's secretary. You're Mr. Kim's secretary, right?" he asked. Jungkook nodded.

Man: "Here is the file. Check the things we declared. Everything Mr. Kim asked for is included," he said, handing over the file.

Jungkook smiled nervously, took the file, and started going through it. Taehyung turned back, noticing the man eyeing Jungkook up and down, and saw Jungkook busy with the file. He immediately excused himself and went over to him.

Jungkook carefully read the contents of the file, and his face turned into a frown when he saw 'Kim Enterprise' instead of 'Park.' Before he could read more, Taehyung came up to him, pulled him by the waist, and glared at the man. Jungkook jerked and looked to see who it was.

Taehyung: "Shall we go?" he asked as he got closer to him. Jungkook, angrily glaring at him, pushed him away and threw the file at Taehyung.

Jungkook: "Dare to touch me, you crack head," he said, walking away. Taehyung sighed, picked up the file, and followed him.

Jungkook sat in the car with an angry pout, unable to understand why he was so upset-whether it was because Taehyung touched him or because he talked with that lady. Only he knew the reason.

Taehyung gulped, seeing the angry bunny. He silently took the driver's seat and looked back, but Jungkook didn't bother to turn his face towards him. Taehyung sighed and said softly.

Taehyung: "Mmm, sorry. I shouldn't have touched you," he said in a low voice before starting the car. Jungkook didn't say anything. Taehyung sighed again and drove off......

Taehyung stopped the car at a restaurant, and Jungkook noticed that they hadn't reached their hotel yet. He glanced at Taehyung, who was watching him through the mirror.

Taehyung: "Do you want to eat anything?" he asked. Jungkook turned his face to the other side, pretending not to hear. Taehyung was confused by his behavior.

Taehyung: "You don't want anything? Then wait here. I'm hungry; I'm going to eat," he said, unbuckling his seat belt.

What the fuck, why am I so angry? Jungkook, remember, he is a womanizer" he  thought, watching Taehyung enter the restaurant.