Chapter: 15

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of High School DXD: A Heroes Arrival! I have been putting off this chapter for a while because of the main factor being I was more focused on making other stories that I had been neglecting to make. So here is this chapter for all of your viewing pleasure! Let's begin the chapter!

Izuku stood at attention as all the teachers as well as the robots staring at Izuku standing in the circle of the group as they all glared hard at him. Izuku looked around himself as they all looked at him with varying levels of shock as well as confusion as the first one of them walked over towards him with a smile on their face. "So you're the one who has been entering the school without the alarms blaring off until now. Can you inform us about why you have been coming and going from our school in the last few weeks?" A small animal asked, as he looked at Izuku with a slight glare in his beady eyes. "Sorry sir, but I was just returning someone from your school. He came out to me earlier yesterday in order to gloat to me about how he entered your school. I should suggest he gets a leash on him, otherwise he might not return." Izuku said, as he turned to look at the other teachers. "I'm sure that you all won't be capable of defeating me, especially since I am strong enough to kill All Might right now." Izuku said, as he looked at the teachers. It was here that one of the teacher's walked up and looked at Izuku in the face as his gaunt form his ethereal blue eyes had stared at Izuku with a challenge in them as Izuku noticed how they looked similar to All Might themselves. "You're All Might, aren't you?" Izuku asked as he stared at the gaunt man. As the man looked at Izuku in slight shock as Izuku stared at him with some slight shock as well as his answer was given to him and Izuku moved backwards. "Wait, I was only kidding! T-There's no way you're All Might!" Izuku said, as he moved backwards. It was here that the other teachers had decided that enough was enough and decided to attack the newcomer with their numbers. Izuku took notice of their approach as he moved away from their first strike as Izuku jumped back away from them and as he was in the air, he had his wings appear from behind his back. It was that moment that one of the teachers had their eyes glowing towards him and Izuku smirked at that and as he flew towards the one who was doing it and landed in front of them as he stared at them in the eyes. "Your quirk would be best used when you're not staring at a quirkless person." Izuku said, before doing a neck chop on the nape of the man's neck. It was moments after that notion that Izuku had used his magic to teleport away from their location as the teachers were now visibly alarmed at Izuku's proclamation.

==================================================

Izuku re-appeared back in the ORC as he looked at everyone who was seemingly looking confused at him as Rias ran over. "What happened to you?! We noticed how your energy was located in UA!" Rias called out, as Izuku thought about his answer. "Just dealing with some parts of my past, but I returned those who were involved back at UA." Izuku said, as he looked away from everyone. As soon as he said those words Kiba walked over as he placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder as he looked into Izuku's eyes. "I know the look in your eyes, they are the look of someone without hope. Can you tell us about your relationship with the people involved?" Kiba asked, as he stared into Izuku's emerald eyes. Izuku could see that everyone was looking at him, and he could feel the sadness in their eyes as he had done everything, he could help Kiba, and they were wanting to help him with his problems, and he was trying to keep his past secret from them. And as Izuku sat down on the couch, he began to tell the tale of how he and Katsuki used to be good friends, before his diagnosis of being quirkless. The tale had been long and arduous as Izuku talked about how all he had wanted from Katsuki Bakugo was just to be his friend and to be a Hero team together. And Bakugo said that he betrayed him by being quirkless, whilst for Izuku... Bakugo betrayed him for leaving him on the side of the road essentially and looking back at him only to beat and berate him until he wasn't in his life anymore. Their friendship had soon become a rivalry as well as hatred for one another, Izuku's hatred of what Katsuki had become compared to what a Hero was supposed to be, and for Bakugo, his hatred for the fact that Izuku seemed to be thinking he was better than him. He continued to talk about how they had been around since they were children so the adults around them placed the blame for almost everything Katsuki did, on him. He even told them about the few times he had to tell the police about the problems at his old school and the police were bribed to look the other way as well as threaten him afterward. Izuku couldn't trust anyone with this knowledge because of the simple fact that he couldn't trust anyone based on past experiences. Shaking his head out of his reverie Izuku had stood up from the couch as he moved towards the door as he placed a hand on the knob. "There was one last thing he told me on the day that you all found me in that park just a few months back." Izuku said, as he looked at them with his eyes. "Go take a swan dive of the roof, maybe then you might get a quirk in your next life." Izuku said, as he left the room but as the door was closing, he made one last comment that made them very concerned for his mental health. "I almost followed his advice in that same week." Izuku said, as he left the building.