Author Note

Alright everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying this story as I'm not sure that some of you are re-reading this story over the time that it's taken for me to make more chapters. I haven't made another chapter for this story for a while, so I am dedicating this Author Note in order to inform you all about Izuku's placement in the Supernatural without the Sacred Gear he holds. 

In terms of rankings, he is just under Hercules in terms of overall power. But that is without his Sacred Gear to boost his strength and power to enormous degrees that is basically enough to kill Gods. With the Sacred Gear, Izuku becomes strong enough to be within the Top 100 strongest beings in the known Universe. And this is all just a made-up fanfiction where Izuku becomes the Red Dragon Emperor, also with Izuku being a certain Traitorous Knights descendant... he's even more powerful as a swordsman. I don't make stories where Izuku can wield swords or weapons since I'm more the type of 'I want to punch something, and I will punch it to solve every problem I have.' 

Now these are the skills Izuku can use with and without the Boosted Gear gifted to him by Ddraig. 

- Boost: The ability to increase one's own power by double the amount for every single ten seconds. Once those seconds pass, the power he holds before the doubling begins, it will be doubled, and once that gets doubled again, the doubled power will be the starting point and so on and so forth. The user becomes Exponentially more powerful over the time that they can utilize this power.

- Transfer: The user who stockpiles enough power to be used against enemies can be used on allies to give them a power increase that lasts as long as they don't use all of the applied power.

- Descendant of Mordred Swordsman Skills: Since the user of this Sacred Gear is the descendant of Mordred, they are capable of wielding any kind of blade before they can use abilities that was earned by their ancestor. This goes for any and all Ultimate Moves that they'd used in the past.

- Damage Reduction of 45%: Self Explanatory. Reduces any and all damage the user tanks by just under half.

- Ascalon: A weapon gifted to the user through outside means. Nearly defeating an opponent who was on the same scale as a Fallen Cadre, Satan, or Archangel Class being. Meant as a gift from the Leader of Heaven who wanted the current user of the Boosted Gear to wield the blade.

- Draconic Aura: The ability to create an aura from seemingly nothing. Can be used to power already powerful attacks with even more imbued power. But can be used to increase the defense of ones' own skin and bones, increases protection of user.

- Increased Sexual Tension: The sexual tension within the user is increased multiple times to allow for the user of the Sacred Gear known as the Boosted Gear to have multiple partners no matter who they are. This skill doesn't discriminate against any and all races, it shows that the user has a very high libido and high stamina. 

- Super Strength: Self Explanatory
- Super Durability: Self Explanatory
- Heightened Senses: Self Explanatory
- Emotional Power Boost: Increases the power of the user through emotions. The stronger the emotion, the higher the power boost.

Not much else is needed, but what you all should know is that I want to make sure that this is a story that you all are enjoying to the fullest. I will be returning to this story soon; I just want to give the Walker World stories some time to get a fanbase that can re-read them when I don't focus my time on them in the future. When that happens, I will return to the stories that have been nearing completion in the future. If you all are understanding, I thank you all for that and I certainly hope that your week is the best that you can handle! See you all later!