Chapter: 29

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of this story! Chapter 29, wow... never thought that I would get this far in this story as well as overall the entire storyline to the point that I was willing to place Izuku under the command of the Hero Faction... without consent. Without further ado, let's begin the chapter!

The event of Izuku being kidnapped by the Hero Faction had placed everyone within the Underworld as well as the Yokai Factions under complete panic. The Red Dragon Emperor had been dispelled of his Pawn Pieces as well as everything that he had worked for all for naught. His entire class as well as peerage mates were immediately away from Kyoto as the leaders of each faction between the Yokai and the Underworld leaders were trying to find Izuku's location. The one taking the kidnapping of Izuku the worst was both his adopted parents of Hyoudou's as well as Rias. The two parts of them were very worried for his safety, they hadn't prepared for something like this to happen before. Miki and Gorou had put out a missing person paper slip out for the local police in order to search for the young man. But with all the problems around Musutafu as well as other towns nearby, Izuku's case was put on hold to focus on more important things. Rias though, was doing everything in her power to search for Izuku since she couldn't exactly take part in the whole Rating Game Tournament between her and some other young Devil's unless Izuku was on her team. Sirzechs had stated that the Young Devil's Tournament would be taking place a few months after the whole attack they received from Loki. And with her older brother searching through heaven and hell for Izuku, she was becoming more and more worried that he wouldn't be capable of being found. The days continued to pile up as the search for Izuku was starting to become more and more impossible to complete as everyone was still preparing for the Young Devil's Tournament. And without Izuku present Rias' peerage was having struggles with training themselves to become stronger. The ones who were hit the hardest were Xenovia and Irina as the two were right next to Izuku as he was impaled by the True Longinus as well as stood nearby when his Evil Pieces were expelled from his body. They were also in critical condition due to the power that the pieces had released from being without the body to power up. And without the body holding their power in, they expanded their reach until they reached critical mass and exploded, causing both Angel and Devil to be placed in the Sitri hospital within the Underworld until they recovered. Everything was not going according to plan, and they had to do everything in their power just to be sure that they could get Izuku back. No matter the cost.

=========================================

Days turned into months, as the Young Devils Tournament had soon arrived, Sairaorg as well as his peerage had defeated Sona as well as another Devil group before reaching the finals. Rias had managed to defeat her own opponents without much fanfare until she reached Diadora Astaroth and wasn't that a fuck up in its own right. Rias was currently trying to get to Asia as the bastard Diadora had managed to kidnap Asia during the whole Rating Game and was trying to take her pieces out and replace them with his own to rape her. Everything was definitely not going according to plan, and as soon as the group had arrived to save her, they had defeated Diadora as he could only put up a shield when their battle was interrupted. Almost as fast as Diadora had started to laugh at the Gremory Peerage, he was killed in an instant as the new arrival radiated power beyond anything the group could imagine. And the fight was immediate, the new arrival had introduced himself as Shalba Beelzebub, the descendant of the Original Beelzebub. And he was constantly attacking the small peerage with what appeared to be weak attacks that caused massive damage to the peerage. They were all wondering what they were supposed to do against someone who had managed to kill Diadora without any problems. But that was when they noticed it, a magic circle appearing behind Shalba as the man glared at the group before smiling at them. "I won't be the one to finally put an end to the Gremory Family's prodigy. He will." Shalba said, revealing a chained young man with green hair. His eyes were dull, and he was showing an inexpressive facial expression towards the group in front of himself. With that Shalba released the chains over the boy before he stared at them, Rias immediately noticing the freckles over his face. "Izuku?" Rias asked, in shock as the rest of her peerage had stared at him in shock as well as fear. As soon as Izuku fell to the ground with a thud, the group ran over to him as he slowly stood back up. Asia was taken away from them and placed in the Dimensional Gap by Shalba before killing Diadora and focusing on their peerage. Izuku stood back up to his full height as he looked at those who he considered his peerage mates as well as close friends. His eyes were dull and looked as if he couldn't even see them, and once Rias and the rest of her peerage began to ask him what happened the boy immediately glared harshly at them activating his Sacred Gear. But as soon as he noticed a glaring disappearance from one of the peerage, he asked a singular question that had a lot of emotion in it. "Where is Asia?" Izuku asked, as Rias slowly frowned. "Shalba killed her Izuku, I-I don't know what happens in the Dimensional Gap, but she will slowly die there if nobody can find her." Rias said, as Izuku glared at the ground. It was starting to crack under the aura that was building up underneath him causing all those near him to move back slightly in worry as well as slight fear. "GRRR." Izuku growled as small white whisps had appeared around him.