Chapter: 24

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to High School DXD: A Heroes Arrival! I love how you all are getting this story up and over the goals that I leave for you all! I just know that it is a matter of time before this story becomes one of those that reach the heights of Izuku's Supernatural Problem. And I certainly hope that you all can make this story surpass it in reads and votes. So please try and reach that height!

As Rias and Koneko dragged Izuku's unconscious body towards the party, they were intercepted by Tannin as the Dragon King had landed nearby. "What happened to the boy Ddraig?" Tannin questioned as Ddraig spoke. [He inhaled too much of the poison gas from Kuroka. It's taking everything in me to keep him asleep at the moment. The very second, he wakes up... his instincts are going to act up... and not in a very... PG13 way.] Ddraig implied as everyone in the area nodded. "I see well we should bring this situation up with Sirzechs, and probably leave someone nearby so that he can... release his tension." Tannin said, as Rias volunteered for the action. "I will do it; I am his master. So it should be up to me to bring him back from his lucid instincts." Rias said, as Tannin stared at her for a moment. "Well be sure to tell us what it's like to be fucked senseless by a Dragon's groin." Tannin chuckled as Rias blushed crimson. "W-Wait he will essentially rape anyone who gets near him?" Rias asked, as Tannin thought about how to word his answer. "In essence, he will force himself on any woman who is in his area. His instincts are overwhelmed with the aphrodisiacs that were implanted into his system by Kuroka, and he will not be coherent for about a day unless he works it out." Tannin said, as Ddraig entered the conversation. [What that old man is stating Gremory is that you will be subjecting yourself to at least a full day of accepting Izuku's semen into your womb.] Ddraig said, smugly. "I-I won't get pregnant from that right? I know my race is incredibly difficult to impregnate... but now I am seriously worried." Rias asked, as Koneko nodded her own head. "Dragons can essentially get women pregnant if they wish it to happen, but if you make it known that you don't want to be a mother just yet, then his body will automatically on instinct make sure that it doesn't have any fertile semen moving inside you. Now with that biology lesson on Dragons complete, we need to get back to the party and see what in the hell happened." Tannin said, as he lifted everyone up and flew over to the party.

========================================

By the time the group of three had arrived inside the building they came across a destroyed party room as they saw Sirzechs looking in their direction. "Rias! What happened to Izuku!?" Sirzechs questioned the girl as she gave him her explanation. Once figuring out what Izuku had done for Kuroka, the man nodded at Rias and allowed her to leave the area so that she could deal with Izuku's soon to be risen libido. Once Rias had arrived in the bedroom within the house of Gremory via teleportation, she laid Izuku on the bed as she watched his body twitch and writhe in slight discomfort. She had then decided to take off his clothes as she took her own off as well as she thought about what she was about to do with him. Shaking her head from those dirty thoughts, she heard a small knock on the door behind her, and as she walked over to the door, she was greeted with the presence of Ravel. "H-Hey Rias, c-can I join you both in this endeavor? If he has two mates with him, he will have a much higher rate of losing his high libido due to the gas he inhaled." Ravel said, as Rias begrudgingly agreed. As the two waited for Izuku to wake up inside the room, they heard him grunt softly as he slowly woke up to the two of them being in the buff right on both of his sides. Looking at both of them he stared at them for a moment before pulling Rias in for a hug and placing his face into her chest catching the woman off guard. Rias could also feel his growing member poking at her ass cheeks as she moved her rear softly in order to get it more excited.