Chapter: 28

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Highschool DXD: A Heroes Arrival! I hope you all haven't been waiting very long for this chapter since I was busy with other stories being made and getting their own fanbases. Without further ado let's begin the chapter, enjoy!

The next morning Izuku had woken up inside the hotel as he shook his head about the place in order to get the thoughts about Yasaka out of his head. He had a group of people who were really kind to him as well as helped him throughout his time with his life and didn't need to add another person. Getting up from his bed he had made sure to collect his things and prepare for the journey around Kyoto with Azazel and Rossweise as they were the teachers. Arriving in the cafeteria within the hotel Azazel gains the attention of the classes as well as those in different classes with his coughing. "Now that I have all of your attention, I certainly hope that your first night within Kyoto meets your expectations! I have been stated by the school to inform you all about where you are allowed to head to within the day before the end of the tour. We will be looking around the city and exploring the edges of it in order to get some things prepared for your essay's that need to be done at the end of the trip. You all are to write about something you all enjoyed on the field trip to Kyoto as well as talk about its infrastructure and politics. Now that that's finished, we can finally head out within the next few minutes, make sure to use the bathroom early, since we won't be able to use it on our journey." Azazel said, as he left the students and Izuku to eat to their hearts content. As the young man was eating his food, he felt the power of One for All coursing through his body acting as if it wishes to be released for once. Letting his power grow outward, he focused on a smaller percentage in order to keep it from being found out. As soon as everyone was finished with their breakfast, they had left the cafeteria in order to wait outside the hotel for further instructions from Azazel. Izuku was the last to exit the building as he had been conversing with his Familiar as she had come by to say hello.

"Hey, do you know what we will be doing for our adventure Midoriya?" A girl asked, as Izuku turned to look at them. He found that it was just Irina as the girl had made herself known nearby and Izuku smiled at her for but a moment. "So the plan is to head to the Shrine on the hill in the distance first, then we are to move about Kyoto and explore the city to our hearts content. We are able to split up as well in order to take in the sights alone or with doubles." Izuku said, as the girl nodded along. Xenovia as well as a few other girls had stood next to him as well in order to head in the direction he was planning on going. But the group were surprised when they watched him move to a graveyard within Kyoto early on and walk through the graves before stopping at one of them.

==================================================

Walking through the graveyard, Izuku looked for the specific tombstones that he was searching for. He had done some research on his biological parents and found out that they were killed in a suspicious villain attack about a few days after dropping him off at the orphanage that Miki and Gorou had adopted him from. As soon as he found the tombstones he was in search of, he held a small bouquet of flowers for both graves as he kneeled over them. They ranged from chestnut flowers as well as roses of different colors as he placed them on the ground between the two. Looking at the gravestones in particular, Izuku found that they had some grass growing over them and pushed them aside and flattened them to the ground. He stared at the tombstones closely as he read out the names as well as the dates the two were born and died at.

Midoriya Hisashi                                                         Midoriya Inko
Date of Birth: 3/20/ 2153                                         Date of Birth: 7/25/2172
Date of Death: 6/17/2205                                        Date of Death: 6/17/2205