𝟎𝟐 | 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

❝ 𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗’𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕’𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢’𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────
26th July 2020
18:40pm

"Do you need anything else from the store?" Hae-Rin asked, checking the list.

"No, that's all I think." Grandpa Han replied.

"All right, then," Hae-Rin nodded. "I'll be back in like twenty minutes. Try not to burn your living room lab to the ground until then."

Grandpa Han gave her the most narrowed and annoyed eyes he could muster.

Hae-Rin chuckled and rushed out of the door, watching Grandpa Han's annoyed eyes as she slowly closed the door.

She liked annoying him from time to time partly because his reactions were priceless. She also liked having Grandpa Han around a lot because he acted like he was her actual grandpa and sometimes even scolded her for smoking. He was also the one to ask her to stop calling him Mr. Han and start calling him in a friendlier and more of a family type of way, which was how he got the title as Grandpa Han.

Hae-Rin checked the list again before making her way towards the elevator.

A door somewhere on the other side of the hall suddenly opened and slammed shut, bringing Hae-Rin's attention towards the noise.

"Oh, it's you." Hae-Rin said.

She didn't see him for two days after their last encounter.

The boy that had tried to jump off the building turned to look at her as if finally noticing her and nodded.

"Hi." He said.

Hae-Rin squinted her eyes at him.

The boy stared back at her. He then looked at the closed elevator doors and then back at her.